Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have any of you gotten rhinoplasty?

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
I'll be getting it one day (I don't know when though) and I was wondering if any of you have gotten it before and how it was like.

How was the recovery, etc.

no rhinoplasty for your

I will get it in the future

just make a dick surgery and make the doctors implant botox in your balls

Yes, I have. 2 months ago in fact.

Ask away.

Yes, I have. 2 months ago in fact.

Ask away.
How was the recovery?

Who were your caretakers?

Hope it went well for you.

Probably will get rhinoplasty or at least botox injections in the future. Nose is the worst feature of my face right now
yeah being a nosecel is brutal

Go for the botox or fillers if it can be placed right to alleviate some of the unpleasant parts of the face. Go with this long before considering anything like Rhinoplasty. The latter is tricky and will take a lot out of you in multiple ways. If it works, abandon the idea of Rhinoplasty.
I never heard about this, how does it work? Will it change the bone shape?

How was the recovery?
Shitty tbh. First 2 weeks you feel like crap, and the area around your nose feels very swollen. You'll also be wearing a hard plastic thing on your nose to protect it that is glued with tape all around your nose that doesn't let you make facial gestures without massively hurting. I legit couldn't smile and every time I tried to laugh my nose was being pulled by those tapes and it hurt real bad so watching funny YT vids didn't fly well at all, and you'll have that thing for 2-3 weeks depending on how fast you heal. You also can't wet it so when you shower you can't just let water pour all over your head, you gotta clean your face slowly and carefully, and wash your hair like you would at a barbershop. You can only eat bland foods and have to take 3 different pills twice a day and 2 nasal sprays. Can't exert yourself physically for a month (like not even mildly if possible) and also can't be looking down, you need to keep your head up all the time and sleep with 2 pillows stacked one on top of the other (nose bleeding reasons).

Who were your caretakers?
For the first day and a half, the nurses at the hospital and then home it was just my mom.

Hope it went well for you.
Thanks, it did after all. A month later you'll feel like new but the first 2-3 weeks feel very regrettable in the moment because it hurts and is a hassle to have to be so careful all the time. I'm still doing checkups with the doctor every 20-30 days but she's surprised at how fast I healed. Usually takes 6 months for you to be able to touch your nose and have it not hurt at all but for me, a month and a half was enough (at least that's what she said).

Funny story with this female doctor that was the one who did the surgery on me actually, she blackpilled me when she met me (she's a tad unprofessional ngl). When she met me she noticed that I'm 6'0" and was like wow you're really tall, 'cause she's like 5'1"... and in my country, it certainly is a considerably tall height. She also obviously noticed my face and how scrawny I am. She started telling me how she saw all these super handsome men on her trip to Spain, but it was a turnoff that they were so short, some near her height. She said: "it must be a biological thing we women have, we need the man to be tall to feel protected; if he's short, we see him like a cute keychain", and she laughed. Then she started throwing curveballs at me telling me that even if a man is facially ugly, they (women) see him as attractive or not ugly if he's tall. Basically letting me know that I'm good. She said "like the actor that plays Dark Vader, he's not very handsome but women liked him because he was very tall", referring to David Prowse, 6' foot fucking 6" lmao. Finally she added that she used to be scared of her son inheriting her genes and ending up short, saying he'd suffer and have trouble in the dating world, but was happy that he ended up 5'10", which is also a formidable height in my country. Yeah, pretty funny. A doctor shouldn't be saying those things to patients, but she's known my family for years so I guess she didn't give a fuck.

Last edited:
Shitty tbh. First 2 weeks you feel like crap, and the area around your nose feels very swollen. You'll also be wearing a hard plastic thing on your nose to protect it that is glued with tape around your nostrils that doesn't let you make facial gestures without massively hurting. I legit couldn't smile and every time I tried to laugh my nose was being pulled by those tapes and it hurt real bad so watching funny YT vids didn't fly well at all, and you'll have that thing for 2-3 weeks depending on how fast you heal. You also can't wet it so when you shower you can't just let water pour all over your head, you gotta clean your face slowly and carefully, and wash your hair like you would at a barbershop. You can only eat bland foods and have to take 3 different pills twice a day and 2 nasal sprays. Can't exert yourself physically for a month (like not even mildly if possible) and also can't be looking down, you need to keep your head up all the time and sleep with 2 pillows stacked one on top of the other (nose bleeding reasons).

For the first day and a half, the nurses at the hospital and then home it was just my mom.

Thanks, it did after all. A month later you'll feel like new but the first 2-3 weeks feel very regrettable in the moment because it hurts and is a hassle to have to be so careful all the time. I'm still doing checkups with the doctor every 20-30 days but she's surprised at how fast I healed. Usually takes 6 months for you to be able to touch your nose and have it not hurt at all but for me, a month and a half was enough (at least that's what she said).

Funny story with this female doctor that was the one who did the surgery on me actually, she blackpilled me when she met me (she's a tad unprofessional ngl). When she met me she noticed that I'm 6'0" and was like wow you're really tall, 'cause she's like 5'1"... and in my country, it certainly is a considerably tall height. She also obviously noticed my face and how scrawny I am. She started telling me how she saw all these super handsome men on her trip to Spain, but it was a turnoff that they were so short, some near her height. She said: "it must be a biological thing we women have, we need the man to be tall to feel protected; if he's short, we see him like a cute keychain", and she laughed. Then she started throwing curveballs at me telling me that even if a man is facially ugly, they (women) see him as attractive or not ugly if he's tall. Basically letting me know that I'm good. She said "like the actor that plays Dark Vader, he's not very handsome but women liked him because he was very tall", referring to David Prowse, 6' foot fucking 6" lmao. Finally she added that she used to be scared for her son inherent her genes and ending up short, saying he'd suffer and have trouble in the dating world, but was happy that he ended up 5'10", which is also a formidable height in my country. Yeah, pretty funny. A doctor shouldn't be saying those things to patients, but she's known my family for years so I guess she didn't give a fuck.
I really appreciate this response, thanks brocel. It was helpful.

Also jfl at foids and their height obsession fucking hell. Can't go one minute without mentioning their height obsession.

Shitty tbh. First 2 weeks you feel like crap, and the area around your nose feels very swollen. You'll also be wearing a hard plastic thing on your nose to protect it that is glued with tape all around your nose that doesn't let you make facial gestures without massively hurting. I legit couldn't smile and every time I tried to laugh my nose was being pulled by those tapes and it hurt real bad so watching funny YT vids didn't fly well at all, and you'll have that thing for 2-3 weeks depending on how fast you heal. You also can't wet it so when you shower you can't just let water pour all over your head, you gotta clean your face slowly and carefully, and wash your hair like you would at a barbershop. You can only eat bland foods and have to take 3 different pills twice a day and 2 nasal sprays. Can't exert yourself physically for a month (like not even mildly if possible) and also can't be looking down, you need to keep your head up all the time and sleep with 2 pillows stacked one on top of the other (nose bleeding reasons).

Funny story with this female doctor that was the one who did the surgery on me actually, she blackpilled me when she met me (she's a tad unprofessional ngl). When she met me she noticed that I'm 6'0" and was like wow you're really tall, 'cause she's like 5'1"... and in my country, it certainly is a considerably tall height. She also obviously noticed my face and how scrawny I am. She started telling me how she saw all these super handsome men on her trip to Spain, but it was a turnoff that they were so short, some near her height. She said: "it must be a biological thing we women have, we need the man to be tall to feel protected; if he's short, we see him like a cute keychain", and she laughed. Then she started throwing curveballs at me telling me that even if a man is facially ugly, they (women) see him as attractive or not ugly if he's tall. Basically letting me know that I'm good. She said "like the actor that plays Dark Vader, he's not very handsome but women liked him because he was very tall", referring to David Prowse, 6' foot fucking 6" lmao. Finally she added that she used to be scared of her son inheriting her genes and ending up short, saying he'd suffer and have trouble in the dating world, but was happy that he ended up 5'10", which is also a formidable height in my country. Yeah, pretty funny. A doctor shouldn't be saying those things to patients, but she's known my family for years so I guess she didn't give a fuck.
Another 6 foot nigger great. As if we don't have enough already

All foids are disgusted by my turbomanlet height. I think if I went if I went to get a rhinoplasty and there are foid surgeons they'd mess it up intentionally due to their utter hatred for manlets.

I really appreciate this response, thanks brocel. It was helpful.
Glad I could be of help :feelsokman:

Also jfl at foids and their height obsession fucking hell. Can't go one minute without mentioning their height obsession.
Yeah lmfao it's really annoying, especially knowing that if I was like 5'6" or under, everyone would step over me and I wouldn't get a second look. Or that it is the only redeemable thing I have. Every single area of my face is asymmetrical (lips, nose, eyes, eyelids, eyebrows... fucking eyebrows, and not only that but one is much thicker than the other and slit from birth), hell even my skull is deformed :feelsugh:

Also stfu I was literally like 4'11"-5'2" from when I was 13 all the way to 17 and then had a massive growth spurt when I was reaching 18, I have not been treated any differently from back when I was a turbomanlet. Still looked down on, still no friends, still hostile looks from girls, still bullied and constantly disrespected. I could be 6'5" and it'd be just the same. In cases like mine, height doesn't contribute anything.

Also with the first day and a half thing with nurses, can you choose to stay at some place like that if you have no caretakers? And also, how do you choose the nose you want? If you can.

Just some questions I forgot.

Last edited:
No point unless u have a big kike nose

Also with the first day and a half thing with nurses, can you choose to stay at some place like that if you have no caretakers?
The "place like that" I'm talking about is the hospital lol. And yes, caretakers aren't necessary that's what nurses are for, unless you mean something different and I'm not getting your question correctly.
And also, how do you choose the nose you want? If you can.
You can, you're gonna have a chat with the surgeon about the do's and dont's a few days before the operation and that's when you tell him/her the changes you want to be made. I didn't have a kike nose personally, just a tiny bump in the bridge of my nose but my septum was deviated from all the years taking punches and accidental hits to the nose so I had no choice but to get it done, and even then I can say it's worth it aesthetically, so it's gonna be even more so for you.

The "place like that" I'm talking about is the hospital lol. And yes, caretakers aren't necessary that's what nurses are for, unless you mean something different and I'm not getting your question correctly.

You can, you're gonna have a chat with the surgeon about the do's and dont's a few days before the operation and that's when you tell him/her the changes you want to be made. I didn't have a kike nose personally, just a tiny bump in the bridge of my nose but my septum was deviated from all the years taking punches and accidental hits to the nose so I had no choice but to get it done, and even then I can say it's worth it aesthetically, so it's gonna be even more so for you.
The caretaker nurse thing I mean is like can you stay there for days for recovery instead of home?

With the choosing nose thing, did they give you pictures of past patients nose surgeries and then let you choose? I heard that's what they do.

Is there a way we could see a before and after photo?

Like if you black out your face and just show your nose so you can stay anonymous. Would really appreciate it but understand if you don't want to.

I'll be getting it one day (I don't know when though) and I was wondering if any of you have gotten it before and how it was like.

How was the recovery, etc.
YOU DONT NEED RHINOPLASTY

YOU NEED BIMAXILLARY SURGERY

LEFORT AND BSSO

90% OF THE TIME IF YOUR NOSE IS BIG YOUR MAXILLA AND LOWER JAW ARE RECESSED

its not the nose too big

its the jaws too small MAKING THE NOSE LOOK TOO BIG

YOU DONT NEED RHINOPLASTY

YOU NEED BIMAXILLARY SURGERY

LEFORT AND BSSO

90% OF THE TIME IF YOUR NOSE IS BIG YOUR MAXILLA AND LOWER JAW ARE RECESSED

its not the nose too big

its the jaws too small MAKING THE NOSE LOOK TOO BIG
Mines a legit a kike nose bro, I need a rhinoplasty.

wil not help me with anything.