Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have any of you gone an entire day without speaking to anyone?

Title

• Yes

Votes: 30 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
First day of another college semester just started and at the end of the day I realized I have said a single word to anyone, not even to myself. Its fucking depressing seeing normies casually mingling with each other on the first day with some of them probably barely knowing each other while no one even looks in my direction nor sits next to me. Most of the time I can easily go an entire day without uttering a single word and a few times I have gone an entire school week without talking to anyone. God Fucking Damn it I hate College!

Yup everyone ignored me in college. You know how the professor sometimes gives you a moment to introduce yourselves to your classmates? No one talked to me rather ignored me

No but i'd love to. I love peace and solitude tbhtbh

Yes bro. I can easily go days without even muttering a word tbh.

boy i have gone several weeks without talking to anyone except mumbling to myself like a crazy person .

Yes, many times, for days, sometimes weeks.

I speak very little and when I try to I always have mucus in my throat. I also sometimes forget what I sound like. Some weeks ago I remember being amazed at how thick my voice was

Yes, for weeks tbh.

Yup everyone ignored me in college. You know how the professor sometimes gives you a moment to introduce yourselves to your classmates? No one talked to me rather ignored me
wtf, your name is the same as the first four digits of my phone number.

I speak very little and when I try to I always have mucus in my throat. I also sometimes forget what I sound like. Some weeks ago I remember being amazed at how thick my voice was
Same sometimes one time when I went a week without saying anything , and the next week when I had to talk it was like I forgot how to speak

Gone days or even weeks sometimes. Most of the times I only spoke when I had too.

Impossible for me because I don't live alone.

Its especially frustrating when I go a while without speaking and then the first person I have to speak to is a foid and I get extremely nervous and choke on almost everything I say like I have something stuck in my throat.

I talk to myself, so I'm not sure I could say yes.

Impossible for me because I don't live alone.

JBG42szwm9jvq.jpg

"But Mainlander, I have been trying to speak to you all day but you ignore me. I so sad. Why you no want to talk to me? All I want is affection and 5+ incher. I not ask too much".

does talking to cashiers count? if not then I went weeks in college without speaking to anyone, dormed in a single room

JBG42szwm9jvq.jpg

"But Mainlander, I have been trying to speak to you all day but you ignore me. I so sad. Why you no want to talk to me? All I want is affection and 5+ incher. I not ask too much".
*Mainländer wakes up* :feelsrope:

i live with my friends so is impossible tbh

of course. even when i was studying, i never went to lectures, all the material is online so what's the point.

*Mainländer wakes up* :feelsrope:

You're a fucking monster. People like you need to be locked away. There is NOTHING NORMAL about wanting to date and fuck women that young.

JBGgyx24hpk8b.jpg

No man in history has ever been attracted to that stuff. Get help. Dis iz y u inkel.
i live with my friends so is impossible tbh

you neurotypicalmog 90% of this thread.

You're a fucking monster. People like you need to be locked away. There is NOTHING NORMAL about wanting to date and fuck women that young.

JBGgyx24hpk8b.jpg

No man in history has ever been attracted to that stuff. Get help. Dis iz y u inkel.

That photo is straight suicide fuel

JBGgyx24hpk8b.jpg

Sui fuel, thanks cunt your gonna kill me off.

I've spent months not speaking to anyone. One day is nothing to me.

I wish I could, but if I'm not contacting minimum 8 family members during the day or being social to the point I talk endlessly about shit I don't even believe myself, my grandparents will tell everyone I'm suicidal.

I've been days without speaking to people.

no sadly i live with my parents and you know i have to notify to them that im still alive

I honestly don't believe people that say no. You've never woken up and done one thing alone until you went to bed? Ever?

Fuck yea lol I've done it so many times

I’ve done it for long stretches of time multiple times