Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have any of you ever went or currently going to therapy ? If so what was your experience like ?

Cali_Incel

Cali_Incel

IT OVER !!!
★★★★
Serious question have you guys ever went to therapy ? If so how was your experience and your story. The reason I ask this is because my mother just randomly ask me after I got home from work just told me If I was okay because she told me I looked miserable as hell and never seen me this depressed and that maybe I should seek help. Usually my mother is not the caring type of person neither or to show any emotion to me, hell she even told me " I don't have shit going on my life, I don't have CAR, GIRLFRIEND , NOTHING !!!! "even though I got my shit together and learn a trade and got a decent job out of it I still get told that shit but hey enough about my bullshit existence. But she not wrong though I been more depressed as hell for these past couple months before I became a member here on March and it been getting worse and worse, I try to hid it the best I can because of my work I have to appear "normal" as possible but I' am at point were I'm starting to question my existence on "Why the fuck I'm even here on planet anymore, what the point of living if no one gives a shit if I live or die".

Dude therapy would be the worst thing you could do to yourself.
You are basically paying shitloads of money to get some blue and white pills,
which are just fucking lies.

Once tried online chat with a professional, fat, 45 year old, ugly female therapist. She sucked, she was mean and she didn't help me at all.

Therapy s a scam for ugly men. It will not fix your problems, and you will may subscribed pills that do more damage than harm. The therapists are blue-pulled betas and clueless women who are uneducated in the field of 21-century sub-5 men.

You are better off seeing a prostitute (which I don't recommend, but it's just for comparisons sake).

It’s true, therapy is a huge scam. They have me hocked up on antidepressants that don’t do jack but give me false hope. Don’t do it bro.

made me self involved and damaged my relationship with my parents

Dude therapy would be the worst thing you could do to yourself.
You are basically paying shitloads of money to get some blue and white pills,
which are just fucking lies.

Therapy s a scam for ugly men. It will not fix your problems, and you will may subscribed pills that do more damage than harm. The therapists are blue-pulled betas and clueless women who are uneducated in the field of 21-century sub-5 men.

You are better off seeing a prostitute (which I don't recommend, but it's just for comparisons sake).
I'm not screwing a whore, I want companionship with Female who gives a shit about me for once in my life but yeah I hear therapy is shit for people who are not complete not mental ill from what I read.
It’s true, therapy is a huge scam. They have me hocked up on antidepressants that don’t do jack but give me false hope. Don’t do it bro.
Yeah I read they just prescript with fucking pill that will mess up even worst in the long run.

Last edited:
DO NOT GO TO THERAPY, DO NOT GO TO THERAPY, DO NOT GO TO THERAPY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. IT IS A JEWISH SCAM MEANT TO MAKE MONEY OFF YOU THROUGH PILLS AND OTHER DRUGS. YOU WILL BE PUT ON MEDS AND FED BLUEPILL SHIT ALL DAY. NOTHING WILL CHANGE. I REPEAT DO NOT GO TO THERAPY

I did. The therapist was good, but I'm hopeless so no big results.

Kek, to quote a famous black actor in a recent movie:

"Black people don't go to therapy, we go to the barber."

hope it never happens

Therapy wont make you good looking.

Waste of time. Therapists are blue pilled as fuck. Useless advice.

I wish I have the money and my insurance cover it. I really need my anti psychotic meds, right now I don't have any money and can't find a single job yet. Disability is so hard to claim these days goddamn.

Fuck dude, I kinda wish they brought back the institutions so they can lock up people like me.

Im happy that your mom care about you to tell you to seek treatment.

I went 2 times and the only thing i got is getting fired from my job. Yes, i

It was basically "hey take some drugs to feel sleepy and weak so you don't break things or hurt yourself, also ask for free days at works with this paper. Smile a lot and say hi" I actually tried to follow the steps and got called a creep several times and ignored.

After getting fired for second time in a good job i was unemployed for several months until i got a really shitty shitty shitty and pathetic job. Then after several months with a slavery paycheck i got another shitty yet not pathetic job with a better pay.

Don't go to therapy unless you are already unemployed or the typical genetically attractive boy who is a little shy.

I went 2 times and the only thing i got is getting fired from my job. Yes, i

It was basically "hey take some drugs to feel sleepy and weak so you don't break things or hurt yourself, also ask for free days at works with this paper. Smile a lot and say hi" I actually tried to follow the steps and got called a creep several times and ignored.

After getting fired for second time in a good job i was unemployed for several months until i got a really shitty shitty shitty and pathetic job. Then after several months with a slavery paycheck i got another shitty yet not pathetic job with a better pay.

Don't go to therapy unless you are already unemployed or the typical genetically attractive boy who is a little shy.
Geez that fucking terrible man, I rather get a new cope then go to fucking therapy so they can put me on fucking drugs and lose my job I can't afford that shit and they will fuck my mind.

I rather go ER on therapists than attend a session with them.

I wish I have the money and my insurance cover it. I really need my anti psychotic meds, right now I don't have any money and can't find a single job yet. Disability is so hard to claim these days goddamn.

Fuck dude, I kinda wish they brought back the institutions so they can lock up people like me.

Im happy that your mom care about you to tell you to seek treatment.
I'm sorry you have to go through that and hope you get better and I guess she does care some what.

I feel like a broken record here: I spent my entire adolescent life getting forced through therapy and the mental health industry. It did not help. Due to all the medications I was forced to take, I was rendered mentally incapable of integrating into normal society, my hormonal profile was so thoroughly warped that my physical development through puberty was permanently and irreparably damaged, and my scholastic life was so wrecked by my disturbed mental state that now I have absolutely no hope of entering any post-secondary education that will grant me a decent career. By my estimate, I've spent about two months total in psychiatric wards against my will. My mind only began to heal once I forwent medicine and therapy entirely.

Therapy is a scam.

I feel like a broken record here: I spent my entire adolescent life getting forced through therapy and the mental health industry. It did not help. Due to all the medications I was forced to take, I was rendered mentally incapable of integrating into normal society, my hormonal profile was so thoroughly warped that my physical development through puberty was permanently and irreparably damaged, and my scholastic life was so wrecked by my disturbed mental state that now I have absolutely no hope of entering any post-secondary education that will grant me a decent career. By my estimate, I've spent about two months total in psychiatric wards against my will. My mind only began to heal once I forwent medicine and therapy entirely.

Therapy is a scam.
How are feeling now after you got off your medication and therapy ???

Like everyone else said: don't go to therapy. You can get the exact same advice through google 90% of the time, and at least this is free.

How are feeling now after you got off your medication and therapy ???
Still not perfect, but I have more energy and better luck interacting with people. My mind and body are faster and stronger.

Still not perfect, but I have more energy and better luck interacting with people. My mind and body are faster and stronger.
That good, I hope you get better.

I have been in therapy/counseling about a year now. It helps. It helps to get it out, it helps to have someone listen. It helps to have some guidance. I think she, yes she, might be a tad mmmm, not annoyed, but she is noticing a pattern with me bringing the same stuff over and over. It's like my mind is on autopilot loop cause I haven't got alot of this shit figured out. I was seeing another one before her, she was great this one, but then she retired. It's helped handling and refocusing things, it's helped to point out improvements, it's helped to recognize not all is bad despite the depression.

I mean, I am still 32, single, no sex in a long time, no dates, no romantic options, not married, no family or kids of my own, no house, well I have apartment that uh, rent is paid for me, no social life, well, minimal one, slowly accepting that that whole 20-30 period uh, just didn't happen IE school/work/career/fun/sex/dating/then maybe meeting the one and/or endless pussy supply for a while, and the effects of that and where to go from here IE at this point, not so much take what you can get, but when and if meet someone, just make it happen, and I am going back on meds.

This was brought up before, and I can say, I was on meds before, and they helped immensely. I was more focused, less anxious, generally felt better, more driven. I went off them due to not keeping up with visits all the time for check ins/refills.

See, my root problem has been this severe romantic/sexual frustration. Yeah.

You have to come to the realization that no one in this world cares about you, especially not someone that you have to pay.

I've seen a therapist/psychiatrist. I saw one before who ended up being gay kek, how the fuck would I know he'd be gay based on his online shit. So anyway I had to stop seeing that faggot after meeting him once, and he didn't help at all besides giving me a script for prozac because I said I was ready to rope if he didnt medicate me. I took prozac for about 2 months, then I dumped the last months worth. I started getting increased homicidal and suicidal thoughts, I felt numb and with no emotion so ERing was beocming easier to imagine.

Then i started seeing this current psychiatrist PHD, I havent seen him in a year but he contacted me again recently saying he was "worried about me". He is completely bluepilled and thinks I'll find a girl to "suck my dick". He just usually sat there and let me talk a lot which made me uncomfortable, and he would judge me while claiming he was objective. I can't be honest anyway. In reality I hate humanity and I hate that women have neglected me, I can't go on with what I would like to say but you ge tthe picture. he has had "celebrity clients" and thinks hes the fucking best because all of his success stories, also apparently didnt get his life started til 26 so he thinks I have hope. But he was in the military, just fucking lol comparing himself to me. When i first met him I wen to his house because h didnt have an office at the time, and accidentally knocked on his front door and not is basement "office" door. His kids answered and then his wife who gave me a scowl and acted like I was a creep.

Last edited:
Medication helped me.

I think you shouldn't expect to improve your mental health by going to a therapist. If you're isolated it's good to have someone you pay to talk to you. Therapists differ from each other. The one I have now doesn't offer much advice, we just kind of talk about my problems or whatever. Previous ones were very regimented and they kicked me out because I wasn't being a good patient.

Also I tried magnetic brain therapy and I think it helped a little.

Oh! And never mention anything remotely illegal. No ER plans, no jb stuff, nothing that could be considered illegal or dangerous. They are legally obligated to get the funny farm to carry you away if you utter anything on these subjects. Oh, and confidentiality is not really a thing, so don't share secrets.

Unless you're a mentalcel don't do it

I had a therapist made me do an oral presentation and practice facial expressions, JFL. She probably thought I was retarded, and I don't blame her. I should since she is not a man, wonder what a male therapist would be like. Probably a beta cuck since females are the ones who are after "caring" jobs.

Therapy can't teach you to kill 12 year-old girls with knives, and that is the only thing modern Western women want.

L
Geez that fucking terrible man, I rather get a new cope then go to fucking therapy so they can put me on fucking drugs and lose my job I can't afford that shit and they will fuck my mind.

The worst part is the fact that my former team got a raise and a fucking nice building. The second one had a great pay and more raises.

Therapists ruined my life even worse.

Don't go to therapy. It's a scam. I got given drugs which just made me look physically worse, thus exacerbating my problems.

After spending years in therapy, I’m in the same situation that I was in before I started therapy. Colossal waste of money ($20 copay or whatever per), but the worst part is the time lost sitting those offices with someone who has no idea how to help you because they cannot relate.

Let me add this:

NEVER SEEK THERAPY FROM A FEMALE THAT YOU ARE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED TO.

Last edited:
i was forced into therapy for a few months and it was nothing but cope.
like, literally cope. the therapist didnt even try to help me fix my inceldom, instead he tried to help me develop "coping strategies" to feel better about it.

so yeah if you want to pay money for bluepills, go to therapy. maybe it actually does help you cope and feel better, for me it never worked. all it did is make me even more angry and bitter.

Nothing therapy can do. There is nothing wrong with my mental state. Going to therapy is like saying bluepill me please.

I had a breakdown 5 years ago. I was put in a unit. While there a FEMALE nurse asked me "is your love life ok?" for a questionnaire.
I said "I haven't had a gf in 20 years so how could I tell you?"
She said "You still should know."

What the fuck does that mean? She was asking me if my SEX LIFE was ok and was I functioning properly. AS I was not having sex she could only be meaning one thing...masturbation.

A female nurse asking a guy if he was enjoying masturbation in a unit for people with mental health problems.. If I were a woman and this was a guy asking me there would be an uproar. Guys are scum and no fucker cares it seems.

This is just one event of nearly a dozen at that place. DO NOT have a breakdown. DO NOT go into a unit unless you really need to.

Unless you find the one in a hundred therapist who understands our plight (eg Jordan Peterson), DON'T GO TO THERAPY. You'll pay to be gaslighted and fed bluepill bullshit. You'll feel dirty and ashamed for having sunk that low.

If you're depressed, there are many ways to get better. Therapy is usually not part of these ways.

I honestly believe most of the therapy profession should be brought to justice for gross negligence and incompetence. I know an ugly dwarf whose life was ruined by therapy bullshit.

The very act of denying the great importance of looks in dating deserves the death penalty, because gaslighting ugly men about looks usually causes their eventual suicide.

Last edited:
L

The worst part is the fact that my former team got a raise and a fucking nice building. The second one had a great pay and more raises.

Therapists ruined my life even worse.
Geez that sucks, I hope your life got better after therapist bullshit.

You know what I was going to say.

Serious question have you guys ever went to therapy ? If so how was your experience and your story. The reason I ask this is because my mother just randomly ask me after I got home from work just told me If I was okay because she told me I looked miserable as hell and never seen me this depressed and that maybe I should seek help. Usually my mother is not the caring type of person neither or to show any emotion to me, hell she even told me " I don't have shit going on my life, I don't have CAR, GIRLFRIEND , NOTHING !!!! "even though I got my shit together and learn a trade and got a decent job out of it I still get told that shit but hey enough about my bullshit existence. But she not wrong though I been more depressed as hell for these past couple months before I became a member here on March and it been getting worse and worse, I try to hid it the best I can because of my work I have to appear "normal" as possible but I' am at point were I'm starting to question my existence on "Why the fuck I'm even here on planet anymore, what the point of living if no one gives a shit if I live or die".

Therapy just bluepilled bs. And they prescribe you SSRI drugs that are only a temporary fix and when they wear off, all that pent up rage is too overwhelming and you'd feel like throwing things around and punching walls for no reason.

I been to psychiatrist and hypnotherapist. Hypnotherapist better but still didn't fix my mind.

What fixed me is this...

WHAT THE WORLD PULLS BEFORE YOUR EYES IS A BIG LIE AND ITS ALL WORTHLESS AT THE END OF THE DAY

The true hope is Jesus. Hope is in the afterlife. There. I honestly believe that and keeps me less depressed.

All ghe problems of your life come fron your looks. Going to therapy would be like saying that theres something wrong with you as a person when in reality ita all looks. Deranged mental Chad never has to go to therapy