Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have any of you ever tried blackpilling your friends?

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
i have far too many times and their normie brains just can't come to terms with what I'm saying being right, at least not consciously

subconsciously however they have begun to talk more about looks rather than personality.

For instance my only friends/college roommates (i know i know, "you have friends omg fakecel gtfo :feels:") at first called me delusional when I said women only cared about looks

But as the school year went by they became more and more blackpilled. They would say things like "oh that guy mogs the girl he's dating" "do i mog this guy?" etc

I know for the most part we're supposed to keep quiet about the blackpill but awakening bots around me is so fucking funny

if i keep this up i will soon have blackpilled friends irl :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I tried blackpillung a former foid friend. She insisted that she doesn’t like Chad though

Friends? What's that?

I blackpilled even my mother, they just laughed...

I have tried to blackpill even foids

its silly and pointless

tried to blackpill some dudes on discord, they took my face reveal and made a meme template out of it, so i ended up having a bunch of normies and foids saying i looked like a pedo, ovER

tried to blackpill some dudes on discord, they took my face reveal and made a meme template out of it, so i ended up having a bunch of normies and foids saying i looked like a pedo, ovER
jfl brutal

i ain't got no friends.

I dropped some small blackpills without thinking about it few times, however in general I try to avoid talking about blackpill IRL. But I'm 100% sure I have interacted with some blackpillers.

I did a lot. They just seem sad after while

No friends only acquaintances

My "friends" blackpilled me.

I get a kick out of fucking with normies brains by saying the most bluepilled things while doing the most blackpilled things behind their back. They're like farm animals to be abused and brutalized. The purpose of normies existence is so we can sadistically enjoy their suffering.

I have a friend who is also an incel but her refuses to acknowledge it. he still thinks that love is just around the corner.