Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Have any of you ever fcked a grapefruit before?

Hemogsme

Hemogsme

Recruit
★★
I almost tried this last night. I got home late from an event and was super drunk. I usually watch TV until I pass out so I put on Naruto and it was the one filler episode where Hinata had on a red dress. I've got a weakness for her and before I knew it I was rubbing one out. But I needed more so I was considering going out to get a grapefruit and try it out, but was too buzzed to drunk. Woke up wondering if I was the only one who's ever tried this and here I am.

Last edited:
I fucked a blood pressure monitor

I almost tried this last night. I got home late from an event and was super drunk. I usually watch TV until I pass out so I put on Naruto and it was the one filler episode where Hinata had on a red dress. I've got a weakness for her and before I knew it I was rubbing one out. But I needed more so I was considering going out to get a grapefruit and try it out, but was too buzzed to drunk. Woke up wondering if I was the only one who's ever tried this and here I am.
buy a cheap silicone fleshlight on amazon at least man it's worth it and some lube ffs stop cooming in antioxidant rich froot

I fucked 19 L water bottle

8F7DE94C 5CE9 4076 9D7C 6F4E6DDF5FDA

No but i've fucked a DIY fleshlight kek

This is actually Mother's favorite fruit.

No and I can't imagine it being very good. Aren't grapefruits quite acidic? Anyway I bought myself a nicole aniston fleshlight a while back and I've been enjoying it very much :feelsokman:

Just get a plastic pussy, it's actually not bad at all, ngl.

buy a cheap silicone fleshlight on amazon at least man it's worth it and some lube ffs stop cooming in antioxidant rich froot
They stink like fuck if they go unwashed :feelspuke:

Alright I'm done w this website.

I actually tried it but it didn't felt as good.