Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you ever actually cried over a girl

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Back when I used to have crushes as a young teenager I used to fantasize about my crush but then become deeply distraught because I realize that it will never come true, I never actually shed tears but I felt immense sorrow and distress

Females aren't worth crying over. They're just walking holes.

yep, many, many times even in high school but definitely not anymore.

But I cried one night when I thought about my pathetic life

A few times. I'm only human after all, first you ignore the pain, then you let the pain consume you and then you become immune to the pain.

Re:Zero ep 18 almost got me. Almost.

I don't drink wine anymore, so I don't cry over women anymore. That's how it works for me anyway. I'm not much of a crier though. I prefer to hold it all in, at some point growing up I convinced myself that it's better to endure hardships than to increase the burden on the people around me with my own troubles. -> Stopped caring about myself -> Developed bad habits. -> Spiral into depression.

I care about myself now, but seems the damage was done socially and otherwise. But, I retained the not-crying aspect from my youth.

i hope to one day reach this level of cope
It's not cope. All any human is is a walking sexual machine. There's nothing more to it.

All any human is is a walking sexual machine.
Ya. Just cause we're capable of rational thought we think we're special. We're just animals. Goal is to reproduce = Fuck. So we're failures of our species.

Ya. Just cause we're capable of rational thought we think we're special. We're just animals. Goal is to reproduce = Fuck. So we're failures of our species.
Yup, exactly.

Never cried over a girl.

Cried over my overall loneliness and unhappiness.

In my blue pilled days I did. I’m so black pilled now I don’t think I could care enough to ever do that again.

I've cried so many fucking times over girls

If they're not a virgin, I view not speaking to them as a blessing from Allah.

I assume none of them are virgins.

No point in trying anymore. God willing I receive my fair, pretty, and modest 72 maidens.

A few times, yeah.
Rejection is painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back