Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have any of you brocels ever gotten a Lymph Node infection?

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
I just got diagnosed with it & I can barely walk from pain, and I live in a cucked EU country that rations opioid painkillers like gold so I don't have enough Tramadol to properly deal with it. And doctor will probably write me down as a pill chaser or drug dependent if I go ask for more.

Can you just tell the doctor the pain is still unbearable and if there’s anything he can do?

I've had repeated swollen lymph nodes from COVID-19. I used a metallic tool to drain the node and then I applied Lidocaine and Neosporin.

I just got diagnosed with it & I can barely walk from pain, and I live in a cucked EU country that rations opioid painkillers like gold so I don't have enough Tramadol to properly deal with it. And doctor will probably write me down as a pill chaser or drug dependent if I go ask for more.
Hey, I hope you're feeling better.

FYI, American doctors don't give pain meds much.

nope, i take good care of my health. all i have is fever sometimes

Can you just tell the doctor the pain is still unbearable and if there’s anything he can do?

Here in EU if you go ask for more Opioids from your doctor you could get written down as Opioid dependent & addiction risk patient, and you'll never get anything more than extra-strength Nurofen again because they think your too addicted to them unfortunately.

Meanwhile in the U.S they prescribe OxyContin & other crazy strong shit for really minor things like teeth removal & appendix surgery. One of the few things I like about the U.S healthcare system tbh.

Last edited:
i had some stomach issues and they never wanted me to give anything for the pain so i had to just suffer and suffer and suffer....

Here in EU if you go ask for more Opioids from your doctor you could get written down as Opioid dependent & addiction risk patient, and you'll never get anything more than extra-strength Nurofen again because they think your too addicted to them unfortunately.

Meanwhile in the U.S they prescribe OxyContin & other crazy strong shit for really minor things like teeth removal & appendix surgery. One of the few things I like about the U.S healthcare system tbh.
as rotter said you could try the black market,but considering how you probably aren't an expert ,you could get into an even worse situation.pill overdose leading to death,or addiction,or a heart attack etc etc seem like a shitty way to end up.

get a miraculous medal.it could help.apart from that going to the doc might be your best chance,but as you said it's a gamble.i did the 54 rosary novena and my stomach got suddendly better right after the first half of the novena when things often happen,but it also could have been a huge coincidence.i suppose you could try that too.

i had some stomach issues and they never wanted me to give anything for the pain so i had to just suffer and suffer and suffer....

Indeed. I was suffering from H. Pylori gastritis and had ulcers. I could barely move.

Pyr

My illness was cured through the use of probiotics.

HP1

HP2

Hp3

HP4

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back