Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any Currycels considered moving to the north of England

V

voltbhtbf

Greycel
A less discussed part of the "Muslim Rape Gangs" stories doing the rounds on alt-right websites is that they weren't rape gangs. They legit seduced all of those white girls, got them addicted to drugs, then pimped them out for money. Looking at their mugshots, they were mostly ugly dudes running some version of badboy game and dressing like rappers.

Have any US currycels considered moving to England? An indian with an american accent might even be considered "exotic".

(maybe leave the young ones alone though)

*Edited Europe to England

Currycels are never considers exotic. Average curry is fat, smelly, or scrawney, weak frame, 5'5 height, glasses, hairy, and etc.

Only good thing about us currycels is that we are not violent and we run the IT world. By run, I mean we work under our CHAD CEO who makes more money than all of us
and probably partied in uni and fucked a lot of girls while we took hard engineering courses and worked on our labs and assignments over the weekend.

Most of these asians are pakis and other gl middle eastern. Look at those in Sweden that have their own sugar momies, they serve as status symbol overthere, virtue signalling wise.

Gl going to tbe northern part tho

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Currycels are never considers exotic. Average curry is fat, smelly, or scrawney, weak frame, 5'5 height, glasses, hairy, and etc.

Only good thing about us currycels is that we are not violent and we run the IT world. By run, I mean we work under our CHAD CEO who makes more money than all of us
and probably partied in uni and fucked a lot of girls while we took hard engineering courses and worked on our labs and assignments over the weekend.

The muslim rape gangs were average curry taxi drivers, who put on gold chains and flat brimmed caps etc to seduce impressionable girls.

Also engineer here, I once walked into a literature course by mistake, lterally full of stacys, it's fucking over.

I might go there if I go to the UK. I hear Bradford and Birmingham are key areas. How would a curry with an Australian accent fare?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back