Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have a 4 hour job interview in 1 hour and have to take a massive dump

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I have to poop when I’m nervous and i think i just sharted a little. It smells bad but i don’t want to go inside until it’s time because i don’t want them to see me. I’m sitting in my car right now. How fucked am i?

imbored21 said:
I have to poop when I’m nervous and i think i just sharted a little. It smells bad but i don’t want to go inside until it’s time because i don’t want them to see me. I’m sitting in my car right now. How fucked am i?
I KNOW THE FEELS BRO! MAY THE STANDSHITTING SPIRITS GUIDE YOU.

Just ask at the reception if you can use their toilet.

It's over buddy boyo, just go back home and LDAR.

4 hour? what?

Greeeeeeeeassssssssy

Might as well go ER in your BMW

is that sig of ur account?

4 hour interview???/

lol what.

Eat some curry it should help

yikes, i can see why i stopped playing rts', they are stressful as fuck and complete shit

good luck hope it went well

Godspeed, brother. Let us know how you got on.

It was a waste of time. They gave me a tour and i just nodded and said “cool” the whole time like a fucking aspie. We were supposed to have lunch but he said he had a lot of work to do lmao. I feel humiliated. Im a pathetic incel.

imbored21 said:
It was a waste of time. They gave me a tour and i just nodded and said “cool” the whole time like a fucking aspie. We were supposed to have lunch but he said he had a lot of work to do lmao. I feel humiliated. Im a pathetic incel.

was it even going to be an interview in the first place? what was it for?

mogcel said:
was it even going to be an interview in the first place? what was it for?

There was an interview portion. I gave aspie unarticulate 1 line answers. It was for a 70k/year research scientist position

imbored21 said:
There was an interview portion. I gave aspie unarticulate 1 line answers. It was for a 70k/year research scientist position

damn well rip to you... at least you get to shit now

My condolences, brother. We knew this was a likely outcome. Best of luck.