Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hatred self improvement

samsamwin

samsamwin

Self-banned
-
Hello. New user here, I have to wonder how many of you have started to work more and began to improve after finding the hard truth.
I started to simply be better at many things in life not out of bluepill bullshit nor redpill nonsense, but simply because of hatred of the people who have wronged me or pissed me off in every day life.
I started to gain weight and look even worse, but I kept on see Chad fuckers and Stacy’s whores jog and workout more and more online and in irl. This shit pissed me off. I told myself that they don’t care about me (which is true) and they would only just mock me. I was while deep into blackpill for a while before this but I could never vent to place like 4chan or Reddit I knew the same would happened, constant belittlement and humiliation. At this point I said fuck it, I worked out more and started eating better, also sleeping better because these fuckers could care less if I rotted in my bed. I do this not to get a gf or anything,
but simply because they are not better than me. I hate them so much that it helps me wake up in the morning (no really), just thinking that they have someone to help them wake or something gets me seething just enough to wake my ass up and get ready. What I really want to know is : anyone have the same experience?

TLDR: I hate these fuckers so much that i self improve purely out of hatred.

GH0lW2KaAAAm4lq