Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious hating women is cope

Imagine just accepting the fact that women hate you and not being mad at them.

It would be like not hating your bully for bullying you.

It shows a weak state of mind if you have this type of mindset.
Yeah, frankly if a person or group despises you and treats you poorly how is the normal response not to reciprocate?

this will probably get me banned but I don't care. hating Nazid is one of the biggest copes on this site. if no Nazi likes you, Nazis aren't the problem, YOU (we) are the problem. hating Nazis is a cope to ignore the fact that you and your genetics are the actual problem. sure, it's not your fault you where born a jew, but it's not Nazi's fault either. it is what it is. it's dumb to blame Nazis for liking, for example, Aryan men, when it's biology. it's just like we men like women with a low waist hip ratio. Subhuman races are an inevitable consequence of human nature + the national socalist revolution, and there is a final solution to it, in fact it will get worse with time.

obviously if a Nazi treats you like shit for being jewish / slavic / whatever, he's a piece of shit and it's normal if you hate him or that, but it's unfair to hate ALL Germans. if you have been hunted down by Nazis all your life for something you can't control, I understand why you have developed hate for them, but it's not the way to go and you should change your mind.
I'm jewish and I don't blame Nazis for not wanting to keep me alive. I understand that I'm a genetic failure and it's hardwired in their DNA to ensure a future for high genetic quality people, so they are not attracted to me at all. It's natural, as natural as me not liking goyium, so I understand. I don't hate Nazis, I hate myself (not saying you should hate yourself, you shouldn't because it's not your fault to be born with bad genetics, but I'm still trying to accept it)
Touchéd and BTFO

I hate women.

Hating them givez me fuel to guitarmaxx, gymmax and languagemaxx

Bitchez aint shit
Fucking nice. What language do you study? I'm learning russian.