Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious hating women is cope

Y

Yvel_

Banned
-
100% - Permaban IT fag
this will probably get me banned but I don't care. hating women is one of the biggest copes on this site. if no woman likes you, women aren't the problem, YOU (we) are the problem. hating women is a cope to ignore the fact that you and your genetics are the actual problem. sure, it's not your fault to have awful genetics, but it's not women's fault either. it is what it is. it's dumb to blame women for liking, for example, tall men, when it's biology. it's just like we men like women with a low waist hip ratio. incels are an inevitable consequence of human nature + the sexual revolution, and there isn't any short term solution to it, in fact it will get worse with time.

obviously if a woman treats you like shit for being short / ugly / whatever, she's a piece of shit and it's normal if you hate her for that, but it's unfair to hate ALL women. if you have been bullied by women all your life for something you can't control, I understand why you have developed hate for them, but it's not the way to go and you should change your mind.

I'm 5'5 and I don't blame women for not wanting to date me. I understand that I'm a genetic failure and it's hardwired in their DNA to fuck high genetic quality males, so they are not attracted to me at all. It's natural, as natural as me not liking fat women, so I understand. I don't hate women, I hate myself (not saying you should hate yourself, you shouldn't because it's not your fault to be born with bad genetics, but I'm still trying to accept it)

These GrAYcels always showing their true colors so fuckin fast these days, mang:feelsseriously:

i don't hate women. i just hate how they made me feel (like a subhuman)

I hate women.

Hating them givez me fuel to guitarmaxx, gymmax and languagemaxx

Bitchez aint shit

this will probably get me banned but I don't care. hating women is one of the biggest copes on this site. if no woman likes you, women aren't the problem, YOU (we) are the problem. hating women is a cope to ignore the fact that you and your genetics are the actual problem. sure, it's not your fault to have awful genetics, but it's not women's fault either. it is what it is. it's dumb to blame women for liking, for example, tall men, when it's biology. it's just like we men like women with a low waist hip ratio. incels are an inevitable consequence of human nature + the sexual revolution, and there isn't any short term solution to it, in fact it will get worse with time.

obviously if a woman treats you like shit for being short / ugly / whatever, she's a piece of shit and it's normal if you hate her for that, but it's unfair to hate ALL women. if you have been bullied by women all your life for something you can't control, I understand why you have developed hate for them, but it's not the way to go and you should change your mind.

I'm 5'5 and I don't blame women for not wanting to date me. I understand that I'm a genetic failure and it's hardwired in their DNA to fuck high genetic quality males, so they are not attracted to me at all. It's natural, as natural as me not liking fat women, so I understand. I don't hate women, I hate myself (not saying you should hate yourself, you shouldn't because it's not your fault to be born with bad genetics, but I'm still trying to accept it)
I don't hate women for being women, I hate them for rejecting me and not giving me affection

:feelskek::feelskek: Kys.

I will hate women if they like me or not and it’s not “biology” just 20 years ago women were going with their looksmatch until social media came along.

You absolute slave to your sex drive.

@Robtical @TheProphetMuscle

Ban this self loathing loser.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: get the fuck out of here faggot

Imagine just accepting the fact that women hate you and not being mad at them.

It would be like not hating your bully for bullying you.

It shows a weak state of mind if you have this type of mindset.

Least cucked GrAYcel of 2022

Imagine just accepting the fact that women hate you and not being mad at them.

It would be like not hating your bully for bullying you.
not the same. if you hate a woman for bullying you because of your looks, it's understandable. that doesn't justify hating all women, or hating women who reject you

not the same. if you hate a woman for bullying you because of your looks, it's understandable. that doesn't justify hating all women, or hating women who reject you
Yes it does because if plenty of women reject you because of your looks than you have to assume that all of them will.

You have to judge people collectively not individually.

Yes it does because if plenty of women reject you because of your looks than you have to assume that all of them will.

You have to judge people collectively not individually.
yeah but my point is that it's low IQ to hate women for rejecting you because it's just natural for them to reject low genetic quality males like you and me. no point in blaming them

I will hate women if they like me or not and it’s not “biology” just 20 years ago women were going with their looksmatch until social media came along.
yeah bro sure, it's the fault of social media that you're rejected, keep coping

this will probably get me banned but I don't care. hating Nazid is one of the biggest copes on this site. if no Nazi likes you, Nazis aren't the problem, YOU (we) are the problem. hating Nazis is a cope to ignore the fact that you and your genetics are the actual problem. sure, it's not your fault you where born a jew, but it's not Nazi's fault either. it is what it is. it's dumb to blame Nazis for liking, for example, Aryan men, when it's biology. it's just like we men like women with a low waist hip ratio. Subhuman races are an inevitable consequence of human nature + the national socalist revolution, and there is a final solution to it, in fact it will get worse with time.

obviously if a Nazi treats you like shit for being jewish / slavic / whatever, he's a piece of shit and it's normal if you hate him or that, but it's unfair to hate ALL Germans. if you have been hunted down by Nazis all your life for something you can't control, I understand why you have developed hate for them, but it's not the way to go and you should change your mind.
I'm jewish and I don't blame Nazis for not wanting to keep me alive. I understand that I'm a genetic failure and it's hardwired in their DNA to ensure a future for high genetic quality people, so they are not attracted to me at all. It's natural, as natural as me not liking goyium, so I understand. I don't hate Nazis, I hate myself (not saying you should hate yourself, you shouldn't because it's not your fault to be born with bad genetics, but I'm still trying to accept it)

yeah bro sure, it's the fault of social media that you're rejected, keep coping
Nigga i have never approached a woman and been out of school and society since 2013.

Not everyone here necessarily hates women faggot

But I do kinda see your point why would a woman go out with a subhuman like me

Of course you got banned idiot, most people here eat each other.

:lul: I don't think he was an IT fag; I get where he is coming from, but the conclusion that we shouldn't hate ALL women due to them simply following their biological imperative is rather odd. If it's biology as you prescribe, then it makes complete sense to hate ALL women, as ALL women are biological organisms following the same protocol.

So much for personality, so much for being nice and working on muh social skills. If women are going to discriminate against us simply for having "poor" genetics (poor in their eyes), they deserve all the hate they get. They'll continue to pick the genetically gifted males who'll pound them into the ground, whilst the genuinely decent guys rot in isolation. Can't blame them though - they're just following their biology, right?
Genetic modification for woman :bigbrain:

Well duh, obviously

So how about we just force the women to date us against their will? It's not like I care about their feelings, wishes or "desires".
They deserve to suffer, because I say so. No other reason needed.
It's our biological nature to rape whores too. So rapists should be released from jail because it's not their fault.

But I do kinda see your point why would a woman go out with a subhuman like me
Your looksmatch is probably ugly as you. So she should be with you and not be a government leeching chad chasing whore.

Your looksmatch is probably ugly as you. So she should be with you and not be a government leeching chad chasing whore.
True, any 2/10 girl could pull any guy above a 6/10

True, any 2/10 girl could pull any guy above a 6/10
Only because of soy fags allowing them to be hypergamous, and make stupid excuses for them.

I hate women for expecting me to subsidize their chad chasing and the consequences of it via taxes and them just being a devious malicious nation wrecking parasite.

I hate women for expecting me to subsidize their chad chasing and the consequences of it via taxes and them just being a devious malicious nation wrecking parasite.
:bigbrain:

I hate everything about foids and I’m not going to pretend I don’t for some trannies on reddit

i love and respect women, i have the deposit from my job hoked up to women's charity

This genetic argument is stupid. We live in a monogomous society so if a 3/10 foids scores a chad then he is effectively pissing away his offspring's genetic potential.

Another day, another IT infiltrator. Don't they have anything better to do than to spend all day creating accounts and staling users? That's pretty pathetic tbh.

Well duh, obviously

So how about we just force the women to date us against their will? It's not like I care about their feelings, wishes or "desires".
They deserve to suffer, because I say so. No other reason needed.
Amen to that, fuck them bitches, I should be able to fuck a bitch whenever I want whether she wants it or not and I shouldn't be punished for it (in GTA 5)

Last edited:
fucking retard cuck

Ok strikethroughGrAYcel

No women with genetics worse than mine rejected me and we all have to suffer due to them being so stuck up, and there’s never any that are different

By this logic I should be legally allowed to rape foids and they shouldn't hate me for it because it'sy biology

"obviously if a woman treats you like shit for being short / ugly / whatever, she's a piece of shit and it's normal if you hate her for that, but it's unfair to hate ALL women."

All women are like that though, I just return the favor.

It’s not a cope though — cope suggests that’s it’s some kind of delusion men believe to feel better. Actually it’s the opposite — the “blue pill”/societal indoctrination and “women are wonderful” type stuff are the cope. You’ve got it backwards. The blackpill doesn’t make anyone happy but if it’s true then it’s true and at least in part it definitely seems to be real. Is accepting reality “cope” now?

What you’re describing is a natural consequence of constant rejection and being treated poorly by women. If women are disgusted by your appearance and have broadly been cruel towards you all your life — and if beyond that you’ve seen even women in your own family drop these harsh black pills for what they “really think” of men, it’s the natural conclusion that you wouldn’t like them.

There’s definitely a societal imbalance.

Last edited: