Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hating us is become something mandatory among normies

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Everyone is hate us,leftists,far right,alt right it has become a trend among all group of normies.

It's something like animal torture,everyone seems against it and people from all political views are admit hating us.

Nowadays normies see not hating incels as a sin which equals to worst crimes we're scapegoats and hating us is seem as something usual

"spacegoats"

"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own." (John 15:18-19)

We are the most discriminated group in society

"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own." (John 15:18-19)
John is my favorite book in the Bible tbh.

if you dont promote cuckoldry you are weird in their eyes.

It's not Universal. Only foids really hate incels and all those normie groups are filled with attention whores.

We are like Jesus Christ. Foids/Jews hate us for we speak the truth. Even if they kill us, God will gave us life again.

Profound
It's not Universal. Only foids really hate incels and all those normie groups are filled with attention whores.

We are like Jesus Christ. Foids/Jews hate us for we speak the truth. Even if they kill us, God will gave us life again.
Nah, lot's of normie men hate us too. They consider us to be apart of the "tyranny of the weak". They hate that we're calling for things to be as they were.

Call it hubris but the first part of your last sentence is true. It will be an incel that makes the new western religion. Only we are pure enough.

I hate animal abusers so it really sucks how society treats us like we’re on the same level as them. :/

A noteworthy percentage of those claiming to hate incels are incels themselves, hypocrisy is rampant in The West and most of these dirt clinching flesh crawlers don't know how to recognize it...

Last edited:
In social circles it's widely accepted that,if you don't hate inceldom you are one.

we are the only one who accepted the truth. They are too soft for that.
Chads and foids hate us because they don't wont other normans to see how the are priviledged.

the world will hate us because we know and speak the truth, and because we're unattractive

Everyone is against us, we are living in a world of evil and everyone wants us dead.

Everyone is hate us,leftists,far right,alt right it has become a trend among all group of normies.

It's something like animal torture,everyone seems against it and people from all political views are admit hating us.

Nowadays normies see not hating incels as a sin which equals to worst crimes we're scapegoats and hating us is seem as something usual
lol far right and alt right being a normie group. we are definitely become a progressive civilization in 2019 onward.

lol far right and alt right being a normie group. we are definitely become a progressive civilization in 2019 onward.
yea I know the far right does not acknowledge our existence or are just repeating our talking points about women. The incel sphere and the far right have alot of aligning belief structures but obviously deviate from the ethnonationalism.

yea I know the far right does not acknowledge our existence or are just repeating our talking points about women. The incel sphere and the far right have alot of aligning belief structures but obviously deviate from the ethnonationalism.
they are still quite more normie than us because of president trump and the fact htat most mankind is egoistic/ positive self image seeking. and being racist/ elitist in capitalistic/ meritocratic structures imply highness of oneself.
evne funny when you see indians act racist just to appease whites. it's hapepned to me before.

Chads mock us, foids are disgusted by us, but it's other incels that really hate us. We speak the truth that goes right against their copes.
No wonder they don't want to hear it, they are living a comfortable lie.
In social circles it's widely accepted that,if you don't hate inceldom you are one.
When in reality it is '' if you are the first one to hate on incels, you are the last one to get laid'. Man I hate normans.

Male virgins have been hated since the dawn of time its just more spoken about because a brave few decided to fight back