Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hating on "soyboys" and "nu-males" is a major cope

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I mean sure, hipsters and the like are annoying as fuck. But let's face it: they get pussy and you don't. Sure, most will eventually get cucked, some of you will surely say. But what's better: having a social life and getting pussy but eventually getting cucked? Or being an angry bitter incel posting here or on /pol/ all day about how much you hate women and darkies? I mean the answer is pretty obvious.

Being a beta cuck, especially divorce raped, is worse than an incel.

"cucks must be hanged" - @nausea

"Nu-males should be exterminated along with feminists." - @FeminismsCancer

So who should we hate?

Cuck-Damage said:
So who should we hate?

Bluepilled Bob would probably say nothing or ourselves.

Being a traitor, a man who fucks every others, who feeds the feminism, a kind of repulsive mangina, is 50x clearly worst than being an incel.

They have girlfriends, friends, jobs and lives: everything an incel envies.

How is it a cope ? It doesn't make Inceldom better.

i never really hated them, i hate chads, twink pretty bois and stacies the most

i just think they are pathetic tbh

Nu-males don't get sex.

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

Grain_of_sin said:
Being a beta cuck, especially divorce raped, is worse than an incel.

"cucks must be hanged" - @nausea

"Nu-males should be exterminated along with feminists." - @FeminismsCancer

Only someone that has never had sex could think such a thing in the first place.

Redpill Robert said:
I mean sure, hipsters and the like are annoying as fuck. But let's face it: they get pussy and you don't. Sure, most will eventually get cucked, some of you will surely say. But what's better: having a social life and getting pussy but eventually getting cucked? Or being an angry bitter incel posting here or on /pol/ all day about how much you hate women and darkies? I mean the answer is pretty obvious.

Ik my opinion doesn't matter as a volcel, but I would rather be incel than cucked

IdealMaxilla said:
They have girlfriends, friends, jobs and lives: everything an incel envies.

They have masters, slavery, and routine.

Numales are actually getting more action in the bedrooms than Incels.

Not all soyboys and numales get pussy, many are incels too. Either way, still contemptible whether they get laid or not. They are pawns of the west's social decline.

I cannot NOT hate on skinny jeans wearing phaggots.

soyboys is a huge cope. you think chad doesn't eat soy? lol

They get action from coping roasties, beckies maybe, who are never really into them.

TOP KEK numales are literally bluepilled incels thats why people hate them

No they don't, they get pity handjobs. And their girlfriends talk shit about them behind their back when they're getting some real man cock trust me.
Better to be a black pilled incel than a beta cuck. Trust me the things their girls say behind their back whilst taking some big Chad or Chad-lite cock... You'd rather have some dignity than that.

I'd rather be alone forever than become a bluepilled, high estrogen, scrawny, bottom-feeding, Switch-buying, glasses-wearing fucking numale

And honestly those guys are getting cucked not fucked