Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hating Foids is Foid worship and should be banned

Supercel1488

Supercel1488

Recruit
★★
hating foids makes them subjects, which is foid worship.

It's not foids that is the problem, it's the way we distribute them.
Thinking of foids as objects instead of subjects worked for tens of thousands of years.

200 years ago when you were a king you just married your daughter away to spain to strengthen your relationship with other kings. this is how we should think about matters like this.

>If you hate your enemies, they win

Not hating foids means you love foids

Online: 15h 47m

You guys are braindead af.
you don't even get the semantical difference between object and subject.

this y u inkwell

If you hate foids like you hate a man, you put them on a podest and worship them.

You should see them as nothing more than a tool used to furthen ur and societies interests (if you care about that)

Rip logic
how? You would not hate a 10yo child that insults you. you hit that mf in the face and go on about your life. this is how we should think about foids.

you hit that mf in the face
Sounds like hatred to me.
If you're trying to go for the faggot stoic angle, then you would ignore the child. Ignoring foids is a cope since they don't care.

Sounds like hatred to me.
If you're trying to go for the faggot stoic angle, then you would ignore the child. Ignoring foids is a cope since they don't care.
im obv not promoting the gay buddhist/christian/mgtow shit. I say we should not treat woman as humans in the sense we do now.

"buhu muh woman standarts too high huu"

who gives a fuck? slap that bitch and marry her of to spain for 200 gold coins and a cool ship.

our picture of woman, thinking of them as entities with relevant wills and motives is the biggest issue we have, and is what brought us where we are today.

you should think of them as a field of grain. you want to grow it nice and good so you can use the grain later, but you dont give a fuck what it wants. you dont think of it as an entity which you can hate. you maybe hate the weather when it destroys your field.

hating woman and talking about what they want and think is foid worship.

mfw cels hate foids. the fuck i would hate them if i want one

i hate how i can't get one and how i get punished in society for wanting one

im obv not promoting the gay buddhist/christian/mgtow shit. I say we should not treat woman as humans in the sense we do now.

"buhu muh woman standarts too high huu"

who gives a fuck? slap that bitch and marry her of to spain for 200 gold coins and a cool ship.

our picture of woman, thinking of them as entities with relevant wills and motives is the biggest issue we have, and is what brought us where we are today.

you should think of them as a field of grain. you want to grow it nice and good so you can use the grain later, but you dont give a fuck what it wants. you dont think of it as an entity which you can hate. you maybe hate the weather when it destroys your field.

hating woman and talking about what they want and think is foid worship.
The problem is that this is a fantasy, and until it is achieved I don't see why foid hatred should be banned.

The problem is that this is a fantasy, and until it is achieved I don't see why foid hatred should be banned.
it was reality for 99% of human history.

as soon as soyciety colapses, which is latest in maybe 50 to 70 years, probably earlier, this will be the status quo again.

hating foids makes them subjects, which is foid worship.

It's not foids that is the problem, it's the way we distribute them.
Thinking of foids as objects instead of subjects worked for tens of thousands of years.

200 years ago when you were a king you just married your daughter away to spain to strengthen your relationship with other kings. this is how we should think about matters like this.
Online: 16h 32m

Gay post. Hating foids should be mandaory.

you guys are too retarded to even comprehend the semantical difference between objects and subjects.

God I love women

Who is this Op spilling bile ? Go back to Reddit ASAP where u belong

I hate foids.... beacuse they hate me!!! :lasereyes: nigger....:feelsping:

I'm indifferent to them

Foids are just talking fleshlights

yes hate and love are on different sides of the same coin

Fascist normies (plus incels-in-denial) are the worst kind. It's somewhat cringe, just like communists.