Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hating chads is for copecels

S

Somalicel2222

Recruit
★★★
Call me a dick rider all you want but if i were a chad i would do the exact some things. Hooking up with alot of girls. Partying. Sex just overall enjoying life and doing things that incels are incapable of doing. Of course i hate dickheads who mog or bully incels. But just the average chad who enjoys his life i dont hate. Yes i am jealous of their life. But if i could i would do the same and alot of you guys can agree on that part.

its jealousy, seeing what you cant have

Well you’re not a chad so keep fantasizing

Who said we need to hate Chad. It's always been the toilets

Srry but I'm not willing to stop hating them, I wish I could ban sex and castrate everyone who disobeys and then see how these pieces of shit reacto.

How dare they have all I want!

Who said we need to hate Chad. It's always been the toilets
The main problem isnt even the toilets. Toilets are just animals that must be kept under iron hand. The real enemy are the SIMPS who allow toilets to be the way they are, and who will beat you up for trying to touch a foid.

Im envious of there lives man. Of course I'm gonna hate them

Agreed. Chads never bullied me, it was always normies

i would rather have one girl not serial monogamy

I don't hate them, I just can't be around them. It's not enjoyable to be mogged and reminded of the life that you will never have.

chadworship.is

worshipping these fkin retards is braindead :feelswhat:
jeremy meeks laughs at us in his spare time.

Call me a dick rider all you want but if i were a chad i would do the exact some things. Hooking up with alot of girls. Partying. Sex just overall enjoying life and doing things that incels are incapable of doing. Of course i hate dickheads who mog or bully incels. But just the average chad who enjoys his life i dont hate. Yes i am jealous of their life. But if i could i would do the same and alot of you guys can agree on that part.
What a faggot. RETARDS LIKE THESE IZ WHY SOCIETY IS INCEL AND WHY HOEFLATION IS SKYROCKETING. Chads who do this shit deserve nothing less than being stoned to death.

Srry but I'm not willing to stop hating them, I wish I could ban sex and castrate everyone who disobeys and then see how these pieces of shit reacto.

How dare they have all I want!

Chad worship thread

Saint ER disagree with you

Normie NT scum society is my enemy as an incel, not the toilets or chads.

because they dont see you as worthy enough to get bullied by them, they still see you as a subhuman
At the end its normies who destroyed my self confidence and bullied me, thats why i hate them more than Chad

Go suck their Dicks then you faggot.
ill keep hatin´

The hate for chads is rooted in jealousy and them mogging us in all aspects of life. We definitely would do the same in their place.

In my experience, they aren't bad and actively seeking to inflict evil upon others like many foids are.

The main problem isnt even the toilets. Toilets are just animals that must be kept under iron hand. The real enemy are the SIMPS who allow toilets to be the way they are, and who will beat you up for trying to touch a foid.
I can get behind this

What a faggot. RETARDS LIKE THESE IZ WHY SOCIETY IS INCEL AND WHY HOEFLATION IS SKYROCKETING. Chads who do this shit deserve nothing less than being stoned to death.
You would do the same if you could. Dont call me a faggot when you got that cringe gay ass profile picture.

You would do the same if you could. Dont call me a faggot when you got that cringe gay ass profile picture.
No I wouldn't I'm not a retard like you :feelsohh: :feelsohh: I have self control and a desire to not see our society crumble

I hate them if they're arrogant yeah like every other person I knew a white guy he became rich and big muscles and his face was already good, so he is pretty much chad now but he always brags about his car and money to friends he grew up with who aren't rich. Thatsnwhy I started to hate him. He used to be cool before the money.

Sometimes I wonder if being rich is even going to solve anything. Being rich is not even special since everyone is rich now you have to be mega rich. And becoming mega rich is even fucking harder. Might as well just stay poor and be happy with it