Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hating aspies or autists = automatic fakecel

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
Another discovery I have come across my adventures in the """""incel"""" community is the fact that most larpers and fakecels hate aspies and autists because of no real reason. Most common reason for them to say they hate them it's because "they are sooooo infuriating and they bother me with their autism teeeheee"; doesn't it sound very familiar????????

Same talking foids as those of a foid, "they are so annoying teeheee"

Yes it is familiar, that is what girls say about us (fellow men in the spectrum) all fucking day long. Since I was a little kid I have been hated by females just because I was "weird" and "not normal", those behaviours came natural to me of course because I am an aspie but girls don't give a fuck, they want nt chad. Anyway, why would hating on aspies or autists a sign of fakeceldom (or confirmed fakeceldom?).

It's easy enough. All these fakecels don't want to be with us and in this place autists are obviously over represented because being in the spectrum is jut another nail in the coffin which drags us even lower. Why would a fellow incel hate us? We are their most valuable ally because 99% of autistic people are hated shamelessly by women whatever they do and so they become blackpilled extremely easy. If you hate people in the spectrum you aren't an incel because as fakecel not only you hate the fact that you need to share your male space with ugly people (which are becoming a minority everyday) but also autistic people which you never ever wanted to share space too. Autistic people are shunned by normies in social irl and so are in the internet by them too, normies HATE THEM WITH PASSION.

In conclusion, if you ever encounter someone in this ""community"" who hates people in the spectrum, chances are that they are fucking fakecels who have shunned them irl too.

i stay away from discord. i only made an account in the event this place goes down

I agree, I don't know how can you call you an incel while at the same time making fun of people with autism or aspergers

You shouldnt be hating on anyone but foids. But if you trust anyone or think anyone here is your friend, then you are making a big mistake.

They just assume every autistcel and aspie is an undercover 8+ Chad, so much hate bro

discord numales deserve dismembered

NO ONE IN THIS COMMUNITY IS NEUROTYPICAL

I'm autist, I hate myself and hate you.

high iq tbh. Its ovER for us autistcels

When I was young I was bullied by an autist. Fuck autists.

I don't know what's the fun on hating autists/aspies.

"Fucking stupid ugly autists"
"I'm truecel btw"

I prefer talking to autistic people a lot of the time as I can relate to them more and have conversations with a fellow loner who also doesn't understand social cues and shit. It's just nice when the walls are broken down...
I think I might be autistic tbh but who knows.

I was shocked to learn that Nick Mkray was called retarded by women in real life. Seriously, people (especially children) have to be taught not to insult other people's disabilities, but that's human nature. If it has bad genes, humans will despite it, because that means that person won't be good for survival or reproduction.

Fakecels are some of the most vile people to incels. They use the blackpill knowledge to take on the most vulnerable to feel better about themselves. Fuck the discord tbh, normie cesspool.

Expose them.
You've started good thread op at least you're not blind.

My advice on how to sustain mental health:

Stay away from discord.
Stay away from looksmax.org.
Stay away from chat.
Stay away from reddit.

You can't hate autists if youre one of them

Keep in mind those are the people that roam this forum, lets ban autist posters tho

i don't think they post here
If we said that on there we would get 100% warning. Keep in mind anything you say outside the forum can have carryover here.

I agree, I don't know how can you call you an incel while at the same time making fun of people with autism or aspergers

quantum iq , yea but for real shouldnt we just hold togheter and be a unit?

If we said that on there we would get 100% warning. Keep in mind anything you say outside the forum can have carryover here.
i understand enforcing that when it comes to bragging and being a fudgepacker but what a "few" got done for outside of here is retarded i'll just keep it at that

Anyone who uses "aspie" as an insult against a fellow poster here is really no different from someone who uses "virgin" as an insult.

I've noticed a lot of anti-aspie, pro-bluepill n00b greycels lately.

Yeah these same faggots pretend to be aspie make fun of aspies and ignore aspies in chat while texting about normie shit all day long. It is frustrating.