Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [HateFuel] thats why i hate cats

Better Cat than Dog. Dogs are for Foids.

well cats mog hamsters what are you gonna do

Sorry bro next time you get a hamster don't let him out of the cage when there's a cat

Man I was so retarded when I was younger.. I actually killed my pet Rat by throwing him in the air and he had a heart attack. :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Looking back now.. I feel hugely depressed for how retarded I was.. what even made me do that? :cryfeels:

Man I was so retarded when I was younger.. I actually killed my pet Rat by throwing him in the air and he had a heart attack. :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Looking back now.. I feel hugely depressed for how retarded I was.. what even made me do that? :cryfeels:
RIP ratty

I don't think it's the cat's fault IMO, because cats are natural predators towards rodents, so they don't know whether what their doing is bad or not. My cats bring home dead birds and rodents even though my mom scolds them for doing so. But, your hamster's death is definitely the fault of the person who left the hamster's door open.

rip rat :(

I wish I was a better owner with more brainpower at that time than a literal :feelstastyman:. Thankfully I am a lot more stable now than I was when young. I've got Yorkshire Terriers to take care of now and they are lovely. Still to know that I was like that at one point. It hurts something inside me, that I don't want to feel. :feelsbadman:

I wish I was a better owner with more brainpower at that time than a literal :feelstastyman:. Thankfully I am a lot more stable now than I was when young. I've got Yorkshire Terriers to take care of now and they are lovely. Still to know that I was like that at one point. It hurts something inside me, that I don't want to feel. :feelsbadman:
dogs are the best home pets ever, i still miss my dog who died in 2017, but everyone laugh at me irl when im telling it with sadness

dogs are the best home pets ever, i still miss my dog who died in 2017, but everyone laugh at me irl when im telling it with sadness
Dogs are the most lovable animals but when they go they leave a hole in your heart.. I think any pet is like that though.. if you feel any emotional attachment to an animal, if it dies it will tear you apart. Screw those normies that laugh at you. :feelsree: They only make fun of you for making emotional connections because they can't emotional connect with anything anymore. They shame you for things they wish they could have.

Dogs are the most lovable animals but when they go they leave a hole in your heart.. I think any pet is like that though.. if you feel any emotional attachment to an animal, if it dies it will tear you apart. Screw those normies that laugh at you. :feelsree: They only make fun of you for making emotional connections because they can't emotional connect with anything anymore. They shame you for things they wish they could have.
idk whenever some sad song was running then my normies stupid ex-friend were telling that i will cry after moment coz i will think about my dog, i wish i could destroy their stupid faces now

idk whenever some sad song was running then my normies stupid ex-friend were telling that i will cry after moment coz i will think about my dog, i wish i could destroy their stupid faces now
Fucking normslimes. :feelsree: I wish I could go back in time and fuck all of my "friends" up when my rage was peaking. They just stood and fucking watched. All of them deserve horrid deaths.

Fucking normslimes. :feelsree: I wish I could go back in time and fuck all of my "friends" up when my rage was peaking. They just stood and fucking watched. All of them deserve horrid deaths.
based and bro forever

Ive had retards dogs randomly attack me on the street several times, a cat never. Cats are hunters so ofcourse its gonna do that. Your fault

Take the reptoidpill boyo

pitbulls are worse

Fuck cats fuck dogs all pets can fuck off tbh

My mother is allergic to kitten fur so she likes dogs better. I personally like both animals but I wouldn't want to own one.

cats are the best pets