Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [HateFuel] thats why i hate cats

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
Two days ago my sister bring to our home small cat, i even liked this nigger, he got his bowl with food, water and even place to sleep. We had also hamster, my brother used to let him run on floor in my room sometimes and yeasterday someone opened door and hamster ran away, after one hour leaving kitchen i noticed my lovely death hamster caught by this fucking cat (in his teeth). I got furious, cat had luck that my father kicked him out of home, but if i find him i will take revange. Thats why cats are fucking motherfuckers, dogs mog them by default, they dont attack weaker animals, my hamster used to play with my dog, i hate cats. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

8a4

I am highly allergic. Dogs mog those bastards.

and by revange i dont mean killing him or something, will just pack and change his location.
im too good person even for motherfuckers like that

Why would the hamster be out and able to be attacked by a cat. Rodents/Birds are Natural Enemies to Cats. You're retarded bro. It's over.

Why would the hamster be out and able to be attacked by a cat. Rodents/Birds are Natural Enemies to Cats. You're retarded bro. It's over.
if cat wasnt there hamster would be a live, u r retarded, just showed that its not worth to have cat...

if cat wasnt there hamster would be a live, u r retarded, just showed that its not worth to have cat...
It's good to have a cat/cats if you have a problem with birds/rodents around your house/area. The hamster shouldn't have been out bro. Whoever let that happen is at fault. The cat was just doing what it naturally did.

It's good to have a cat/cats if you have a problem with birds/rodents around your house/area. The hamster shouldn't have been out bro. Whoever let that happen is at fault. The cat was just doing what it naturally did.
Yeah but calling me retard wasnt too kind from ur side. My hamster was allowed to run on the floor for 2 years, but my stupid sister bring this cat here and thats what happened. Another reason to dont like cats from my side since i hate them because one time cat jumped on my leg after surgery and i couldnt sleep for long nights from pain.

Can’t blame the cat tbh. The retard who let the hamster out is at fault

Sorry but it was retarded to have the hamster run around while you have a new cat at home, what would you expect the cat to do? Also dogs can attack weaker animals, people and fuck your girlfriend.

Sorry but it was retarded to have the hamster run around while you have a new cat at home, what would you expect the cat to do? Also dogs can attack weaker animals, people and fuck your girlfriend.
dogs>cats

Sorry but it was retarded to have the hamster run around while you have a new cat at home, what would you expect the cat to do? Also dogs can attack weaker animals, people and fuck your girlfriend
I really don't understand how he can think dogs don't attack weaker animals jfl. They are both predator, carnivore animals of course they hurt weak animals. My dogs act more interested in killing my rats than my own cats do as well.

Awe the kitty wanted to impress u :feelstrash: :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

I really don't understand how he can think dogs don't attack weaker animals jfl. They are both predator, carnivore animals of course they hurt weak animals. My dogs act more interested in killing my rats than my own cats do as well.
When my father was young some dog once ran after him and his eye got a crooked eye. Also they often bark at me and sometimes they even bit my ankles.

dont care who agree with my opinion tbh
Don't trust your thot
if your pet has a knot.

When my father was young some dog once ran after him and his eye got a crooked eye. Also they often bark at me and sometimes they even bit my ankles.

Don't trust your thot
if your pet has a knot.
my dog is my best friend so

you cant blame the cat tbh

its only natural that the cat ate your hamster tbh. you shouldve locked your hamster up knowing that it was in a house with a cat lel

regardless, rip needsolution hamster

its only natural that the cat ate your hamster tbh. you shouldve locked your hamster up knowing that it was in a house with a cat lel

regardless, rip needsolution hamster
i didnt let my hamster running out, it was my brother
i hate them all, my brother, sister and this fucking cat
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Cats are for faggots only

Fuark fapfuel for 8 year old Blacktarpill, i used to get horny when i saw things like this.
I wish i was the hamster :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
cunt cat tho

I am sorry about your hamster, but the cat didn't do anything wrong.
Fuck your dad for kicking out based kitten.

you fapped to animals getting eaten :dafuckfeels::feelswhat:
Yes man when i was 7 or 8 i always watched lion documentaries bec. for me lion = girl. Cats and animals related to cats always give me a female halo.

Yes man when i was 7 or 8 i always watched lion documentaries bec. for me lion = girl. Cats and animals related to cats always give me a female halo.
Wtf and you used to fap at like 7? Gigamogs me into oblivion and back into existence, I did around 10.

tbh I don't get masculine or feminine vibes from animals they always seem neutral to me unless they act in an obviously male or female way.
Wtf and you used to fap at like 7? Gigamogs me into oblivion, I did around 10.
I knew someone who started fapping at 5

tbh I don't get masculine or feminine vibes from animals they always seem neutral to me unless they act in an obviously male or female way.

I knew someone who started fapping at 5
my ex-friend tried to fuck cat ded srs

Wtf and you used to fap at like 7? Gigamogs me, I did around 10.
But i didnt know what i was doing :feelswhere:
I was just playing with my peepee and it was feeling so good. No cums, no bs just pleasure from it. And i didnt hold it in the classic way, just used 2 fingers and massaged the same point over and over. I still fap l,ke this, nothing has changed.

Based cat, rodents are disturbing

I've always hated cats...except one cat I had when I was kid. Was a stray cat that I brought in to sleep with me. It's a miracle I didn't get rabies now that I think about it...

I've always hated cats...except one cat I had when I was kid. Was a stray cat that I brought in to sleep with me. It's a miracle I didn't get rabies now that I think about it...
cats are too feminine