Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hate when people make "username checks out", "fitting username", etc jokes about me

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Talk about being unoriginal, where is your sense of humor

Look man, I’m sorry

username checks out

Look man, I’m sorry

You should be, Ive heard the same joke at least 934853392089 times
username checks out

Say that again

12431.jpg

Username checks out.

It's best with me tbh.

You should be, Ive heard the same joke at least 934853392089 times
Yeah I’ll admit it was unoriginal but I’m way too tired to shoot for anything higher than the low hanging fruit right now

Didn’t u block me because of it? kek

It's just an "ad hominem" in disguise in order to discredit what's being said in exchange for a quick retarded pun.
aka reddit.

Well, you shouldn't have chosen a username that lends itself to those jokes.

Because It does.

username to post ratio :yes:

You should’ve expected it tbh

Total Imbecile checks out

I like my username. It shows I'm high T & low E. :feelsokman::reeeeee::feelsree::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala:

I have never seen or read your username to be honest :feelstrash:

It's over for imasensitivebitchcels

Best to just take a joke, man. Members make jokes about me here a lot and I’m fine with it but whatever the joke is, I won’t do whatever joke it is to you that you don’t wish to hear.

tbh. Like with my username I get insulted all the time, though in a reverse way (people saying my username doesn't fit since I'm a dumbass). It can get annoying but you did kind of ask for it by choosing it/you should expect it.

Sounds like Reddit responses.

I mean sure but not to this degree. I guess most of us here are aspie so we repeat ourselves even more than normies do

A lot of people seem to actually think that having this Avi makes me gay.

A lot of people seem to actually think that having this Avi makes me gay.

I appreciate it because I know where its from. Wish we could go back to that time, life used to be so much simpler when I was a teen

The name suites you

[IMG alt="Total Imbecile"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/2/2250.jpg?1549538247[/IMG]
Total Imbecile
Honorary ethnic

-

It's over for usernamechecksoutcels

reddit tier soy jokes tbh