Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting hate this life so godamn much

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
my life was nothing but hell i have been rejected bullied, abused in my whole life because they way i look society is unfair and cruel to alot of men including me and you guys who are unable to find a relationship man just because of our genetics we will never win like this is how blackpill will always triump the bluepill and redpill because we know what reality for what it is not for how we want it to be. what i have noticed is most people are stuck on their own delusional reality and wont never get out of it like for example imagine marrying not knowing you will get fucked over by the female or the goverment for example she can file a law against you and not let u see ur kids or she can use u for ur money. the end point is there is no solution to our ugliness we just need to cope or rope i think these are the only options we have

:feelsbadman:yep, this is how it stands perhaps and there is nothing to be done about it
you right nothing can be done unless there is some type of incel rebellion but i doubt that it will happen