Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hate playing against foids online

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Everytime I play smash bros there's always foids playing online and I have to go against em I make sure to show them no mercy and beat em as fast as possible which I do sometimes they spam and win which is giga ragefuel for me I just hate it go chase chad why tf are u playing smash bros I just assume they are kids playing it but even then I show em no mercy if u have a feminine name you will feel my reign

Probably just young, pre-teen foids.

This is good, toilets get the best treatment wherever they go so good that you actually show them what they deserve. :feelsokman:

You have to play Super Stalin Bros instead

I remember in GTA online, there would be annoying foids with their mics. Me and my buddy would slaughter them in our armored assault vehicle. Then the white knights would try to kill us and we slaughtered them too. Those were good times before gta online turned into shit

Well so you are not only fucking dirty filthy dumb mindless cock sucker queer and faggot but also kiddie fiddler fucking gross go to mental health hospital you deranged schizo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: (in video game)!!!!!!!!!!
I'm just tryna crush foids skull (in video game)

Well so you are not only fucking dirty filthy dumb mindless cock sucker queer and faggot but also kiddie fiddler fucking gross go to mental health hospital you deranged schizo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: (in video game)!!!!!!!!!!
Is dregster666 stinky kinky?

I remember in GTA online, there would be annoying foids with their mics. Me and my buddy would slaughter them in our armored assault vehicle. Then the white knights would try to kill us and we slaughtered them too. Those were good times before gta online turned into shit
That had be ancient times of GTA online. When I played it first in 2016 I thought that game was shit. Now it is fuckin worse from what I've seen

Based i alway try to make foid suffer online.

idk I think that he is just a fucking deranged monster kiddie fiddler who needs to be put in mental health hospital:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: (in video game) I also guess that 666 in his nickname is amount of raped childrens (in vidoe game)
that;s why i included those children. I also thought he raped some

That had be ancient times of GTA online. When I played it first in 2016 I thought that game was shit. Now it is fuckin worse from what I've seen
It was always pretty bad. The annoying cops, how expensive everything was and it took forever to make money, not allowing people to have mod servers. I stopped playing around 2018 when they added those annoying flying bikes

Lifefuel asf ruin their day

Everytime I play smash bros there's always foids playing online and I have to go against em I make sure to show them no mercy and beat em as fast as possible which I do sometimes they spam and win which is giga ragefuel for me I just hate it go chase chad why tf are u playing smash bros I just assume they are kids playing it but even then I show em no mercy if u have a feminine name you will feel my reign
That's why you should play games where skill will decide the outcome 90% of the time :bigbrain:

Playing smash is like playing poker :feelswhat: an inferior player will always have a chance to beat you with some bullshit luck :feelstastyman:

@Dregster666 You have last chance to plead guilty to be fucking kiddie fiddler or I will call the interpol (in video game)

i only dislike it cuz there subpar brains are too easy to figure out. no challenge

If there is wahmen in my team(csgo) the whole team licks her ass just to get a slight attention, relatable op

Not to brag:chad: but I used to godstomp spammers in Smash with Little Mac and even beat a braindead foid who mained Link in a irl tournament once

Issue is you're playing online, Smash has like the worst online service I've ever seen for a video game let alone a fighting one kek. Literally endless matches of going against cheesy children playing K. Rool/Dedede or super retarded shit, it's mainly why I quit competitive when the pandemic started.

Those same foids would've bullied you for playing games 20 years ago.

Which smash game you play? I play melee.