Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hate people who say "life/destiny/[god] always brings what you need at moment"?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
So where were my lolicon friends of culture when needed them, but instead got stupid morons who tried to drag me in filthy world of dating down with ugly roasties? Where my good lolicon friend from Vietnam, who could help in SEAmaxxing, acting as guide and icebreaker in approaching girls?
Degenerates still would insist saying that it's still getting what I really need, and that I think I need things I dont really need. But then taking closer look at sayers of those words: roasties and simps, and all grand plan of THEIRS is becoming clear, to tame me, instead of "feral pedo", searching for cute lolis, turn into betabuxxing cuck, because thats what I really need and thats what this oh so wonderfull life/destiny/[god] even gave, "friends" for helping me in for reaching precious "serious mature" women (filthy used up roastie cunts, and with children)
If its really destiny, or god, then it's evil in that case, and noble duty to go against it and its primitive filthy "plans". Screw everyone and everything who not giving lolis and wanting me to be betabuxxing slave of roastie

Priediev

Last edited:
Me too. That has to be one of the most ridiculous copes I've ever heard. All theistfaggots are deluded.

People get screwed over and don't get what they need all the time. Some people live cushy lives and get stuff they don't need either.

You are one crazy mother fucker , you always make me life

Teleology is the most retarded cope there is. It is actually insulting for someone who has a good life to suggest to someone who is suffering that ‘everything happens for a reason.’ I despise this line of thinking.

the idiotic boomers who siad that are now super obese and dying off

There is no god. They created god to suppress incels so that they don't demolish chad and this wicked system of sorrow.

Last edited:
God Exists.. but if your pride is over inflated you won't be able to accept that there is more to this world than what your physical eyes can see.

Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

God of the bible is the god of this world.

God is coming soon to drop fire from the heavens on this earth due to the explosion of wickedness.

Last edited:
, because thats what I really need and thats what this oh so wonderfull life/destiny/[god] even gave, "friends" for helping me in for reaching precious "serious mature" women (filthy used up roastie cunts, and with children)
If its really destiny, or god, then it's evil in that case, and noble duty to go against it and its primitive filthy "plans".

View attachment 133165
:lul::lul::lul::feelshaha::feelshaha: You make me laugh kek.
True man of culture should not be reliant on friends. More honor in attaining goal in solitude.

The only thing I hate more is "everything happens for a reason."

if that was true I would have died long ago