Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hate People Talking About Sex

SalveMatteo

SalveMatteo

USELEES FLESH
★★
Title
You either want to kill them or yourself
Fuckers need to shut up
And I hope their children doesn't live in this clown world

fucking I want to burn them all at the stake!

total sexhavers death

Sexhavers should be put in labor camps.

It's annoying as fuck having to listen to them go on and on about sex while not being able to add anything to the conversation whatsoever.

Saw this Chad at the gym loudly bragging about fucking several stacies at a party. Pissed me off to no end.

Also yeah, My sisters talked about condoms and birth control in the backseat when me and my stepdad was driving from their house.

Saw this Chad at the gym loudly bragging about fucking several stacies at a party. Pissed me off to no end.
Should have beat him on the head with free weight (in gta)

makes me want to kill myself

we need a sex police and cameras and microphones installed in every apartment and develope some AI that can notice nudity outside of the shower cabin (which should be very small so that only one person can fit in) every time the AI notices a sign of sexual stuff the sex police will be notified and they will check if the system was correct in its assumption. If there was sex happening they will knock down the door and shoot everyone inside.
Of course this technology can only be used when we can safely reproduce with artificial wombs

> All Those group projects where all they did was talk about the sex they were having while i was the only doing all the work
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Title
You either want to kill them or yourself
Fuckers need to shut up
And I hope their children doesn't live in this clown world
I think regular sexhavers are so obssessed with that coz they think is the ultimate goal in life, having fucking kids and a stupid family or just how good they are to hookup.