Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hate my stupid smother for not being like Kaban

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Cunt thinks she's so good, she's the best. Maybe she even would like if I found wife similar to her. Same uninspiring home - sitting femoid. Not because of mental problems - thats would be some kind of excuse, and could be overcomed, could be fighting to do that. No, any mental prolems, any phobias, just simple pathetic boring home sitting, without any desire for adventure
And then theres Kaban. Visually she resembles my smother

And thats all. Unlike my stupid smother, Kaban is traveller and adventurer. Those things not only valuable on their own, as giving more interesting life than boring home sitting. They usefull in hard quest of searching extremely rare life form: cute adorable loli of culture
And my upbrringing is against that, with it I could go just pathetic way of betabuxing (no guarantees in success, but whatever), and its so disgusting, that I'm even happy being failed in doing that. Its better to be NEET, sit alone and cry in noble lonelyness, mourning for shattered dreams, and fapping to lolis, than be married to earthly uninspiring femoid for boring, spirit-killing traditionalist family life. Even can call myself MGTOW in that particular case
But not real MGTOW. No happiness, no fulfillment, no life without cute adorable lolis. Need Kaban for going to adventure with me

So you like women who seek "adventure" and despise those who don't, JFL.

So you like women who seek "adventure" and despise those who don't, JFL.
Not so easy. Majority of their "adventure" is riding cock. But homse sitting housewife is not goal. And home sittinh smother is bad upbringing in search for special loli to play in wind

tl;dr: cute adorable loli of culture cannot get because of overprotective daddies.

Personally, I'd be just fine with a housewife. Not nice things you're saying about your mom OP.
Air my my element, housewife could not fulfill my spiritual needs. This life is killing me, and smother has part in it too
tl;dr: cute adorable loli of culture cannot get because of overprotective daddies.
*overprotective smothers

A tradional housewife who sits at home all day sounds like the ideal wife. Your standards are too high.

Not so easy. Majority of their "adventure" is riding cock. But homse sitting housewife is not goal. And home sittinh smother is bad upbringing in search for special loli to play in wind
Home sitting wife is better and will me more careful about the children's education.

A tradional housewife who sits at home all day sounds like the ideal wife. Your standards are too high.
Not for me. And atleast if that wife just sitting at home herself. But smother not only sits at home, she want others to sit at home. Work-home, work-home. Is this life? Not for me
Home sitting wife is better and will me more careful about the children's education.
Adventurous mother, even if slutty, could gave me better, more adventurous upringing, so necessary in quest. And now life lacks lolis and movement, and finding special lolis is much more difficult without movement. Never even left my country without parents, all my travelling without them was done just to other cities in this lithuanian shithole. While my friends were travelling world

Last edited:
Traditional housewife sounds good to me tbh

They are a dying breed though

I was severely disappointed how Kemono Friends had all that drama with the first studio that made season 1 on a shoestring budget out of love for the characters and series. At least Bag-chan/Kaban is a wholesome and loving gal.

I was severely disappointed how Kemono Friends had all that drama with the first studio that made season 1 on a shoestring budget out of love for the characters and series. At least Bag-chan/Kaban is a wholesome and loving gal.
Fuck kadokawa
And fuck KemonoFriends sub, mods are simping for fuckadakawa and 3d femoids

120095 120096