Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hate my parents

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
The more I think of it the more I hate my parents......I remember my fuckin mom once stuffed a DIRTY SOCK in my mouth because me and my bro were playing around throwing socks at each other.

Mouth was super dry, couldn't even move it......ran to bathroom to get it wet and clean it. Fuckin bitch. I should go slap her right now for that

Should've said, "yes mom, punish me. I'm a naughty boy"

My father is dead (1919 - 2004), Mother is 91, in a nursing home with Alzheimer's.

Ahh the loving shit parents do to discipline their kids

Ahh the loving shit parents do to discipline their kids
some creature with a uterus is dunking her sons head in the toilet as puniushment last week on worldstar

At least your parents don't beat you with a medal studded belts and extension cord like mine used to when I lived with them.

This thread raises the question, which is worse, abortion or child abuse? Which is the greater evil?

If it is child abuse, than that is a good case for governments allowing and providing abortion, and I believe the world has enough people on it as is.

This thread raises the question, which is worse, abortion or child abuse? Which is the greater evil?

If it is child abuse, than that is a good case for governments allowing and providing abortion, and I believe the world has enough people on it as is.

Why can't we punish both?

Why can't we punish both?
I was under the assumption that freely available abortion (and contraception) would reduce the frequency of child abuse, but I have nothing to back up this assumption.

Abortion isn't evil.

i think it's a bigger evil to birth kids if know you know they will have major complications or you can't take care of them.

Child abuse is completely evil. But I will happily have my tiger mom waifu beat our kids to keep their grades up (nothing that would do any real damage though), can't have them become westernized.