Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hate my dad for forcing me to take my sister to the airport so she can go on a holiday

A

Arab

Banned
-
I hate my dad. Stupid old broke useless man. I told my sister to fuck off and I'm not taking her. Bitch only went on girls holiday a few months ago and I was made to drop off and pick her up from the airport. Bitch went again. Stupid bitch told my father to convince me. Father made me take my sister to the airport so she could go on a holiday with her friends. Fucking hate this bitch and hate my father. I hate my family.

I hate my dad. Stupid old broke useless man. I told my sister to fuck off and I'm not taking her. Bitch only went on girls holiday a few months ago and I was made to drop off and pick her up from the airport. Bitch went again. Stupid bitch told my father to convince me. Father made me take my sister to the airport so she could go on a holiday with her friends. Fucking hate this bitch and hate my father. I hate my family.
fucker. u are disrespecting ur father who raised you up. flew to rich country in order that you have a better life. don't cry and drive ur sister to the airport asap

fucker. u are disrespecting ur father who raised you up. flew to rich country in order that you have a better life. don't cry and drive ur sister to the airport asap

Yes but the bastard messed up my life by making me live among non muslims.

Your father seems like a betacuck bitch like my dad

I feel your resentment to your cunt of a father I wish I could just curb stomp my father
If you're a zoomer your dad is probably a betabux genX degenerate that allowed a feminist cunt to ruin your mind

Dumb mindset. Boomers think they went through so much buying a plane ticket jfl. They really want to act like they crawled through enemy lines for 6 months and spent time as a prisoner of war to get their kids to a better country lmfao.
I might be forced to pack up and leave just to get a job while having no wife or kids.

over for you my fellow ethnic brother. Just go and money Maxx move out and cope till the rope.