Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hate my cellphone, no contacts

N

NYincel

Banned
-
I texted a few girls in the past year but it really went nowhere. I have no contacts. I sat by some roastie on the bus and she had an infinite ListView of contacts. I have a pizza place and some auto parts stores.

Yeah, how do these Normies get ahold of so many people? Meanwhile I have "Mom" and "Dad" in my contacts only and in my messages.

I don't get texts until I text first, kek.

I don't get texts until I text first, kek.

This, except from family ofc.
Have no women in my contacts as well, apart from those from group projects.

I don't even phone service

I tried few times messaging girls on FB out of desperation but quickly realized I have nothing to talk to them about and generally hate messaging.
Rn I have usually 2-3 messages per week from mostly.male friends and that is about it.
I use reddit and this forum waaay waay more than my RL stuff.

Yeah, how do these Normies get ahold of so many people? Meanwhile I have "Mom" and "Dad" in my contacts only and in my messages.

Ffs,I don't understand this either,it seems everyone around me has enormous social circles,meanwhile I haven't made a friend in my 2 years at college,and it's not for the lack of trying.

I just have people from work+my family besides my two friends.

Ffs,I don't understand this either,it seems everyone around me has enormous social circles,meanwhile I haven't made a friend in my 2 years at college,and it's not for the lack of trying.
I have no fucking idea and I actually had some non family.contacts before. But I have no.idea how I managed it. It somehow just happens I suppose.

I just have people from work+my family besides my two friends.
I have no friends :lol:. At one time I had a GF but she went to a mental institution and I don't know what happened to her. Someone else is at her #. Except for my mom I'm not in touch with any other family.

just my family that's it

I never had a girl number on my phone.

I have no friends :lol:. At one time I had a GF but she went to a mental institution and I don't know what happened to her. Someone else is at her #. Except for my mom I'm not in touch with any other family.

FAKECEL

I once knew a chad who had triple digit contacts

The only people who text me are the friends and acquaintances of my phone's former owner.

I only get texts from my mom. It's over.

I have no fucking idea and I actually had some non family.contacts before. But I have no.idea how I managed it. It somehow just happens I suppose.
The problem for me is this:

>I will have to be the one to ask for Contact information every time, no one usually asks me for my number.

>When we do exchange contacts, the only time they will message is for "school/work" related shit (e.g: Did you do the homework?)

>If I try to talk about non-school stuff and ATTEMPT have casual conversion, they respond with "short/one worded" answers (e.g: Lol, Yeah man, sameee, etc)

>If I ask that we could hangout they said "yeah man sometime bro" or "sorry busy got a lot of work!" (Even though they literally HANG OUT every day with other people and text them 24/7"

> If I don't text, they will ghost me. They never initiate a phone call/text.

Rinse and repeat. And then when school/work ends I never see them again, they have other people to hang out with. They were merely "acquaintances the whole time". Garbage Normies.

The problem for me is this:

>I will have to be the one to ask for Contact information every time, no one usually asks me for my number.

>When we do exchange contacts, the only time they will message is for "school/work" related shit (e.g: Did you do the homework?)

>If I try to talk about non-school stuff and ATTEMPT have casual conversion, they respond with "short/one worded" answers (e.g: Lol, Yeah man, sameee, etc)

>If I ask that we could hangout they said "yeah man sometime bro"

> If I don't text, they will ghost me. They never initiate a phone call/text.

Rinse and repeat. And then when school/work ends I never see them again, they have other people to hang out with. They were merely "acquaintances the whole time". Garbage Normies.
Oh yeah when they say "sometimes bro" consider it a soft rejection and never talk to them again. Them.niggas been wasting your time. If someone wants to.hang out with you they gonna.schedule it normally.

Same how If some.hot bitch asked me.to.hang out I would be all over her setting.up.date.

Oh yeah when they say "sometimes bro" consider it a soft rejection and never talk to them again. Them.niggas been wasting your time. If someone wants to.hang out with you they gonna.schedule it normally.

Same how If some.hot bitch asked me.to.hang out I would be all over her setting.up.date.

Me too, but I've actually asked to hangout and when they agree the girl canceled last minute because she had "trust issues" lel

Me too, but I've actually asked to hangout and when they agree the girl canceled last minute because she had "trust issues" lel
What trust issues? Scared you gonna rape her or what

What trust issues? Scared you gonna rape her or what
I don't know man. This was back when I was bluepilled. She seemed all nice in person but always complained to me about her problems, I may have been a beta CUCK and Didn't understand what was going on in her life behind the scenes.

She is from Puerto Rico and is pretty cute. Stalked her on Instagram for some time like a beta. Then I deleted my Instagram bc of rope fuel

I only have my parents and a couple of friends, that's it.

one time i put a girls phone number in my phone from the phonebook

I got four people in contacts.

My mom, dad, sister, and friend from highschool that we talk every month with

I have like 30 contacts lmao, mostly just people from online