Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hate men who protect women

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
Maybe I can't guarantee this, I might be forgetting some things but I've never protected a woman physically like that from another man

I don't think I have ever done that

I guess I've never had the chance to but always I was the guy being bullied and second you say something to a woman, you're judged because, "You can't talk to a woman like that"

People have tried to bash me up after my life almost got ruined by women and very often even my mom would keep hitting me to the point where she would try to break the bones in my body while I'm in a corner and second I try to retaliate the males of the family would try to fight me

I hate people like that, women in general

I'll never be pro women, if men are evil women are worse and I don't associate with any of them, I'm a truecel, and that's that

i love seeing toilets get their ass beat

Same, it's infuriating. Women aren't special and they shouldn't receive special treatment just because they are women

Maybe I can't guarantee this, I might be forgetting some things but I've never protected a woman physically like that from another man

I guess I've never had the chance to but always I was the guy being bullied and second you say something to a woman, you're judged because, "You can't talk to a woman like that"

People have tried to bash me up after my life almost got ruined by women and very often even my mom would keep hitting me to the point where she would try to break the bones in my body while I'm in a corner and second I try to retaliate the males of the family would try to fight me

I'll never be pro women, if men are evil women are worse and I don't associate with any of them, I'm a truecel, and that's that
yep I have had this too I would get treated badly by a girl and whenever I say or fight back I was beating by my so called friend

yep I have had this too I would get treated badly by a girl and whenever I say or fight back I was beating by my so called friend
yeah but stay away from those assholes as much as you can unless you have to and their family

most of us have at least one cuck family member

yeah but stay away from those assholes as much as you can unless you have to and their family

most of us have at least one cuck family member
what does cuck mean? sorry

women don't deserve protection they are pretty evil

women are such beautiful, benevolent creatures. it doesn't matter that they avoid you like the plague, don't ever speak to you, don't look at you, berate you online for pointing out the previous statements, ALL women deserve to be protected.

just not by me lol

sex with females is literally a trillion dollar industry. sex bots are the only thing that can fix the power imbalance between men and women
XD yes your right and it is going to happen

women are such beautiful, benevolent creatures. it doesn't matter that they avoid you like the plague, don't ever speak to you, don't look at you, berate you online for pointing out the previous statements, ALL women deserve to be protected.

just not by me lol
some people say women look for men that look like they can protect them when looking for a partner.

I don't understand why western women need protection. as if, people are getting into fist fights on the streets. Maybe that happens if you're in the ghetto. Very few men randomly attack women on the streets. most violence is men attacking other men.

just not by me lol
XD I know the thought of being protected by you is an insult. I have this problem too

some people say women look for men that look like they can protect them when looking for a partner.

I don't understand why western women need protection. as if, people are getting into fist fights on the streets. Maybe that happens if you're in the ghetto. Very few men randomly attack women on the streets. most violence is men attacking other men.
men who are violent are not normal but they like it secretly.

simps and cucks need to be executed (in a video game)

Back in the day it was normal to hit a woman. Nowadays you can't even look at them (as sub5) without getting accused of being a creep

Back in the day it was normal to hit a woman. Nowadays you can't even look at them (as sub5) without getting accused of being a creep
mhm

and I'm not advocating for hitting them just because, people think because this was normal I should be able to do it in all circumstances, no

but if she's calling me ugly over and over and telling me I won't ever get laid or have sex, I'm gonna teach her a lesson

and I might as well prove it with her

mhm

and I'm not advocating for hitting them just because, people think because this was normal I should be able to do it in all circumstances, no

but if she's calling me ugly over and over and telling me I won't ever get laid or have sex, I'm gonna teach her a lesson

and I might as well prove it with her
You should hit your girlfriend or your wife every once in a while so she doesn't forget her place

the most violence in europe and on the world in general is against men. The most crimes are commited against men.

There were a few times women were getting abused by men and i saw them and there was a precious moment when they looked at me anticipating me to defend the women somehow because I'm incel and then being surprised when i didn't. Also when women need help and i ignore them, some random guy shouted at me for not helping a woman a bit. It was funny lol. I like how it surprises society. Also when women get abused by men it surprises them that i do nothing because they expect me to.

It’s hilarious the few times you see women having to fend for themselves jfl

Foids deserve to be beaten. They shouldn't be spared.