Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hate living right next to my sister's room

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
She's in the bathroom like 60% of the time she's home which is even closer to my room so i have even less privacy. Such an oppressive presence. I fucking hate fakeup.

Good thing none of my siblings live with me

Good thing none of my siblings live with me
bitches spend half their fucking day putting on makeup just to wash it off at the end of the day

GOod thing im the lone child

Thats fucking ragefuel, the power of fakeup

She's in the bathroom like 60% of the time she's home which is even closer to my room so i have even less privacy. Such an oppressive presence. I fucking hate fakeup.
Honestly just be happy you dont get to hear her moan and eating chad cock every night.

My room is next to my 11yr old sisters so when she goes to bed I need to be silent or my mom cuts off my internet so she can sleep. Yet in the am when she's downstairs at 6-7 am making allot of noise it's not as big a deal. Fucking kill me now

I can hear my sister gargling on Chads dick on weekends

W-Whats that? :dafuckfeels:
Basically you need a buddy. So you're fucking your girl from the back and you switch places with your friend and he continues where you left off. Then you go outside and wave to her from the window.

Basically you need a buddy. So you're fucking your girl from the back and you switch places with your friend and he continues where you left off. Then you go outside and wave to her from the window.
I don’t think Chad would do one of those with an inkwell. Besides it’s a different chad most of the time.

I don’t think Chad would do one of those with an inkwell. Besides it’s a different chad most of the time.
Getting to hear the carousel from your bedroom? :feelscry::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Why not get your own apartment?

She's in the bathroom
Muscular Man GIF - Muscular Man WalksIn GIFs

I'm coming in

Living with a foid is absolute suifuel. Especially when you have to take a massive dump and she's in there applying fakeup.

Fucking brutal

Living with a foid is absolute suifuel. Especially when you have to take a massive dump and she's in there applying fakeup.
FUCKS SAKE IT'S HAPPENING NOW
GOD i wish i lived alone

I also live next to my sister's room OP.
I'm afraid she has heard me coom more than once.