Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Hate is the place where people who can’t look sorrow in the face without wavering run off to.” ~Godo (Berserk)

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
-
During my workshift, I was just standing there alone, with nothing to do but dwell on my thoughts as coworkers chat with each other all around me, and as time passed, I felt an emotion welling up inside of me, the rage, the hatred… I was waiting for someone to look at me the wrong way, so I can just walk up to the newspaper stand, grab the bunch of newspaper, roll them up into a Millwall brick, and bludgeon them to an inch of their life. I know I was confused, I didn’t want to become hateful, but it felt like it was inevitable. My voice took on a melancholic and dark tone as I talk to customers with the alcohol sales, the obvious sign I was imminently going to snap. I was called up to the front desk, and pretty much spent some time in the cash office, alone… no distractions. The hatred faded away, but the pain was still there. As it grew worse, the tears formed and run out of my eyes. I cried, without a sound… It was a cathartic feeling. I’m not sure how long I can cope with this, to persevere in my job. I feel like I’m going to fail. I’ll soon get fired, because I’m becoming increasingly unproductive, and a nuisance, and probably sexist. My time is running short, I knew I wasn’t cut out for work, but I have to in order to survive and not get evicted.

I know my kind direct supervisor told me to not throw in the towel, but… I don’t know how much longer I can manage it.

Last edited:
Yeah? And? Hatred is the only thing that makes me feel alive, anymore. Well, that and THC, but I can't eat edibles every day; it's too expensive.

Yeah? And? Hatred is the only thing that makes me feel alive, anymore. Well, that and THC, but I can't eat edibles every day; it's too expensive.
It’s all up to you on what you want to do with the hatred. It feels good, but not when you’re trying to convince yourself that people aren’t so bad. I just feel like I’m having a crisis of understanding, that and I sometimes feel like I’m probably like Amber Heard, with that cluster B type shit… Narcissism, Historian, with the fear of being abandoned.

I haven't done that in decades.
I don’t want you to feel like I’m accusing you of being terrible or that you’re inferior to me, and misanthropic for no reason… It’s probably my sense of hope that I try not to lose…

I just want to be able to understand the world and its people, but I’m pretty much deprived of that.

View: https://youtu.be/b5CLbfJ1Utg

I consider Berserk to be an overrated manga. Not bad, by any means, I think Miura is incredible and his art style is gorgeous, but now with his death, his work has been overpraised and the author's flaws and imperfections have been ignored.

But when I read this line, I felt a personal communication. It was so strong that I had to stop reading and reflect on life. It touched my heart to a deep level.

funny how women don't go trough all this shit

I consider Berserk to be an overrated manga. Not bad, by any means, I think Miura is incredible and his art style is gorgeous, but now with his death, his work has been overpraised and the author's flaws and imperfections have been ignored.
Eh, I know what you mean. I find things less appealing when people start hyping on it like its a fad, like they’ve done Higurashi.
But when I read this line, I felt a personal communication. It was so strong that I had to stop reading and reflect on life. It touched my heart to a deep level.
Same. I kinda wonder if my hatred is misplaced, or that I’m being too consumed by it. As much as I resent people for not giving me the time of day, I also acknowledge that I need to understand them before I can judge some of them. Not to say it’s easy, but it’s easy to focus on the negatives than it is on the positives. Plus I have insecurities.

In truth, I don’t hate people, but I find it frustrating when I’m unheard or invisible, and I’m unable to know them.

funny how women don't go trough all this shit
Provided they do, it’s not even close to this extent…

In hindsight, my supervisor did tell me she has no one waiting for her at home, and that she doesn’t know why she works… but… she talks to coworkers… so… yeah… I don’t think she… has experience this hell… HAHAHAHAHA:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I fear she may throw in the towel herself if she were in my position…

Last edited:
Eh, I know what you mean. I find things less appealing when people start hyping on it like its a fad, like they’ve done Higurashi.
I know right. I loved Higurashi 2006 but with the attention the new one got, I felt like it lost something, you know?
Same. I kinda wonder if my hatred is misplaced, or that I’m being too consumed by it. As much as I resent people for not giving me the time of day, I also acknowledge that I need to understand them before I can judge some of them. Not to say it’s easy, but it’s easy to focus on the negatives than it is on the positives. Plus I have insecurities.

In truth, I don’t hate people, but I find it frustrating when I’m unheard or invisible, and I’m unable to know them.
I have wondered that too. If I am being consumed by it. But when I actually tried to answer this question, I realized it was already too late. It infiltrated my soul and made it it's territory.

I know right. I loved Higurashi 2006 but with the attention the new one got, I felt like it lost something, you know?
Lol, yeah… I’m like… GODDAMNIT… YOU FUCKERS MADE IT CRINGE!!!

I’ll always hold a special place in my heart for the 2006-2008 series. Especially Rika…
I have wondered that too. If I am being consumed by it. But when I actually tried to answer this question, I realized it was already too late. It infiltrated my soul and made it it's territory.
It feels like it is, sadly… Or maybe it isn’t… considering the fact we’re kinda aware. And for me, I know of a few very rare exceptions who contradict my hateful thoughts, and that’s kinda enough to allow me to keep some sliver of hope and humanity in me.

That and my alter-ego, “Detanchi” would probably never allow me to walk down that path. He is a figure of hope and is the one to overcome any obstacle.

Last edited:
Understandable. Hopefully you become an active user of the .is platform.
Surprisingly, I think I have been lately… But thanks! I’ll hope to engage in more topics… perhaps less about roping.

I want to work carts at grocery store its good exercise and its outside.

Just because normies hype berserk with the death of miura doesn’t make it less of a masterpiece and one the best piece of fiction ever.

The fact that it will never be finished add to the magic for me.
Sad but happy

By the way Griffith did nothing wrong and casca enjoyed it

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The Golden Age arc is definitely among the best stuff i've seen in manga. I do believe there's a decline afterwards , but few fans recognize it.
Not sure , new content does brings some more attention to the original. Higurashi's legacy will be intact , i think.

I want to work carts at grocery store its good exercise and its outside.

The Golden Age arc is definitely among the best stuff i've seen in manga. I do believe there's a decline afterwards , but few fans recognize it.
I remember that arc… to be honest… the 1997 anime series was what got me into reading the manga.
Not sure , new content does brings some more attention to the original. Higurashi's legacy will be intact , i think.
I’ve pretty much been late in watching it, like… when I first heard of it, I was out of highschool and was about to start college. Initially watched it for the blood and yandere theme with Shion, stayed and binged on it for the story. It kinda reminded me of the life I wanted to experience, like my dreams. Rika became my favorite character, and yeah… made me reflect on some things.

Just because normies hype berserk with the death of miura doesn’t make it less of a masterpiece and one the best piece of fiction ever.

The fact that it will never be finished add to the magic for me.
Sad but happy

By the way Griffith did nothing wrong and casca enjoyed it

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don't say normies hyping it up make it overrated. In my opinion it is overrated by nature regardless of hype. It just happens that the fact you have 3 NPCs every corner saying "RIP MIURA BERSRK IS MASTERPIS" damages the magic a lot for me

I have general complaints and personal nitpicks (I don't consider the latter as valid because they are nitpicks) on why I think Berserk is overrated and overpraised. I swear I try to like it as the best thing ever like normies do but I just can't. Still overpraised asf to me.

Also Donovan did nothing wrong and Guts enjoyed it :feelshaha:

Yeah the storywriting in Golden Age is top tier. I would have liked it more if griffith wasn't a faggot and Adonis' death could have been explained and developed better. Shame it belongs to a time where the author's art style was kinda ugly. After Guts saves caska he LITERALLY DOES NOTHING and fucks around with his new friends for the next fucking 200 chapters. The only big things that happen is him getting the Berserk armor and griffith creating an empire and that's it. Feels like a gigantic filler. Also with a gargantuan amount of time between the episodes because Miura would rather play idol master. But the fans won't say that now that he died and suddenly became a saint that shall not be criticized.

It's an unwanted attention, because now I will share the thing I like with stupid people that I dislike. It kinda loses the magic:feelsseriously:

Walmart Cashier/Self-Checkout.

Used to do the same job, got tired of putting on a fake smile and showing fake courtesy to customers

i work in carts now its difficult. im so retarded that its hard for me to navigate through both the pedestrian and car traffic. i have crashed into 2 cars. its hard, i just want to work at a gas station now.

i work in carts now its difficult. im so retarded that its hard for me to navigate through both the pedestrian and car traffic. i have crashed into 2 cars. its hard, i just want to work at a gas station now.
I hope you’re free from that position. I know how people are with leaving carts everywhere.

It’s getting harder for me as well with Team Leads telling us to make customers give us 5 star ratings at the self-checkout.

Used to do the same job, got tired of putting on a fake smile and showing fake courtesy to customers
Fuck the retarded normalfag customers!

“YOU LOOK LIKE YOU’RE BORED!”

Motherfucker! I’m trying to think before you fucking rudely interrupted up my train of thought. Don’t get me started on the spanard customers with their BS.

It’s all up to you on what you want to do with the hatred. It feels good, but not when you’re trying to convince yourself that people aren’t so bad. I just feel like I’m having a crisis of understanding, that and I sometimes feel like I’m probably like Amber Heard, with that cluster B type shit… Narcissism, Historian, with the fear of being abandoned.
Are you historian?

Very relatable. I got very unproductive at my work the last years too but I somehow managed to hide it well. There is just no motivation for a man without a family to be productive. Why? A lot of young men will drop out of society but nobody cares.
This fucked up society is too busy celebrating pride month. Yeahh :feelsclown:

Are you historian?
Good chance I might be, and I don’t know what to do about that. I have some traits, but at the same time, maybe I’m just fed up with the whole groundhog bullshit and I’d feel better if I was treated more fairly.

Very relatable. I got very unproductive at my work the last years too but I somehow managed to hide it well. There is just no motivation for a man without a family to be productive. Why? A lot of young men will drop out of society but nobody cares.
This fucked up society is too busy celebrating pride month. Yeahh :feelsclown:
Women don’t know how easy they have it. One foid told me on a rough day how she understands what it means to have no outlet, but in the end, she’s clueless what she’s talking about. She has people to acknowledge her existence, to talk to her. If she or likes of her were to spend a day in my shoes, well… for each attempt I make at crafting my own death potion and find purpose in the process, would be an attempt they make on their own lives. Most likely, they’d fail, but perhaps it’s better that way.

I’m suffering because I can take it. Because I’m stronger, and it fuels my desire to achieve my main goal.