Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hate is all I have. Hate is my fucking fuel and it keeps me alive.

iceandblood

iceandblood

Autistic
★★★★★
I did not choose hate. I was forced to it.

I live in a cruel and unfair world full of shitty and hypocritical fucking "people" , who believe they are the good guys, where innocents and people with legit good intentions and a good heart, will get crushed and treated like fucking shit, stepped over, laughed at, for being a diamond in a sea of shit, for being different.

Can you live in a world like this, being honest, without getting depressed? Sad? Empty? Sick by the degeneracy, violence and the monkey behavior?

Can you blame me for my hatred?

I am surrounded by evil, hypocrisy, selfishness, ego, violence. ALL OF THEM unnecessary. ALL OF THEM for personal advantages and reasons, without considering others. ALL OF THEM caused by "humans" who believe they matter more and believe they need to stomp on others. And the constant contact and exposition with these, left a hole inside my soul. A hole that I was forced to fill with hate instead of sadness, fear, desperation. I was MADE this way.

My soul has been consumed by hate because It is all I have now. It is my fuel and what keeps me going. When fear starts to rise, my hatred crushes it. When my sadness start to rise, my hatred crushes it.

The world tore a hole inside my soul and filled it with hatred.

I feel hatred because love has been denied to me.

Last edited:
free your hate

I live in a cruel and unfair world full of shitty and hypocritical fucking "people" , who believe they are the good guys, where innocents and people with legit good intentions and a good heart, will get crushed and treated like fucking shit, stepped over, laughed at, for being a diamond in a sea of shit, for being different.

Can you live in a world like this, being honest, without getting depressed? Sad? Empty? Sick by the degeneracy, violence and the monkey behavior?

I am surrounded by evil, hypocrisy, selfishness, ego, violence. ALL OF THEM unnecessary. ALL OF THEM for personal advantages and reasons, without considering others. ALL OF THEM caused by "humans" who believe they matter more and believe they need to stomp on others. And the constant contact and exposition with these, left a hole inside my soul. A hole that I was forced to fill with hate instead of sadness, fear, desperation. I was MADE this way.

My soul has been consumed by hate because It is all I have now. It is my fuel and what keeps me going. When fear starts to rise, my hatred crushes it. When my sadness start to rise, my hatred crushes it.

Do pushups until you collapse from exhaustion

No person is concerned with your pessimism, one that is motivated by the malicious thoughts that you choose to perpetuate.

This might be true in an interpretive sense however, objectively, love is conditional;—never has a promised love been anything other than an artifice.

You have not been denied love, you are just unfortunate.

Thoughts?
he is quoting an anime, no need to over analyze

Shuffle off this mortal coil

That's why foids smash objects of Chad if he doesn't let her back into his home after the weekend. Remember the visuals of Taylor Swift's song 'blank space'.

It's only wrong if incels go ER or express that negative energy of hate in discovering the black pill (to be labelled as misogyny). It's not like nobody understand us; they all do and they tacitly agree that looks decide everything. The issue is with the acknowledgement of it so that there can be some concession from society for this disability; it's not justice but some solace that it's indeed a disability and we don't have to beat ourselves too much, living decades in self-denial and in wait for the light to shine at the other end of the tunnel of hope.

@NirvanaFan1988 I would like you to explain why is this an anime quote.

No person is concerned with your pessimism, one that is motivated by the malicious thoughts that you choose to perpetuate.

This might be true in an interpretive sense however, objectively, love is conditional;—never has a promised love been anything other than an artifice.

You have not been denied love, you are just unfortunate.

Thoughts?
Not saying I want someone to be concerned with my pessimism
I have been unfortunate, but when I say love has been denied to me, I could be talking about how existence in general denied me love.

No, it does not. Everyone is hopeful. Especially cowards.
Everyone pretends to be hopeful. Deep down they know the truth, but they try to mask it and ignore it by pretending to be hopeful, lying to themselves

You perfectly fit the profile I described in this thread:

You perfectly fit the profile I described in this thread:
Interesting. I wish this was the cause. But I know I never had any ego since I was a child. The reason behind my hatred is different. But it does make sense.

This sentence is particularly revealing

It’s a paradoxical feeling. As hate can help and make you stronger, it can also destroy you. As does hope.

It’s a paradoxical feeling. As hate can help and make you stronger, it can also destroy you. As does hope.
The more I try to deny it, the more I feel like my hatred will eventually ruin me.

The more I try to deny it, the more I feel like my hatred will eventually ruin me.
I suppose maybe the best we can do is just go with the flow. And perhaps, something will quell that burning hatred.

I have been unfortunate, but when I say love has been denied to me, I could be talking about how existence in general denied me love.
There are better things than love :bluepill::bluepill:

Are you saying that people deny reality so to preserve their hopes or that people are not truly hopeful?
They are not truly hopeful, because to hope is to believe the best will happen, and people aren't certain the best will happen, so they decide to lie to themselves, knowing how unlikely it is for the best to happen, this is my description of the term "pretending to be hopeful"

I suppose maybe the best we can do is just go with the flow. And perhaps, something will quell that burning hatred.
May god hear you.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-05-03 at 09.15.53.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-03 at 09.15.53.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 24
i choose to hate @Dregster666
do u hate dregster666?

feel that anger? Good. Focus on it. Let it grow!

:reeeeee::reeeeee:I hate foids:reeeeee::reeeeee:
:reeeeee::reeeeee:I hate foids:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Worst aspect of it is that there is nothing to be done to satisfy it. Not a revolution or major resistance, just lonely anger that only accumulates, no solution possible.

Hope is the dream of one who is awake.

Belief is not involved

Hopes have no relation to belief. Even the most cynical person can be hopeful.
To hope is to want the best, not necessarily believe the best will happen

What are your thoughts?
You say "When fear/sadness starts to rise, my hatred crushes it."

Fear and sadness are the feelings religion seeks to soothe with the idea of "salvation"

In other words, "salvation" = perfect security, "fear and sadness" = insecurity. The two are psychological opposites.

When you feel "fear and sadness" (i.e. "unsalvation") rise in you, you have 2 choices:

1. Seek refuge in a more powerful being than you (it may be the Buddha or, any version of "god")
2. Seek refuge in your own personal strength

Both "solutions" have their problems but the second one has an obvious one: how can you seek refuge in your own personal strength if you feel weak?

As a result, the second solution almost always involves increasing the estimation of one's own power beyond what it really is , i.e. falling into vanity (i.e. "narcissism"). This is the problem of modern individualism, which chooses solution 2 but, at the same time, prides itself on being "realistic" and "rational", i.e. aware of what reality is.

To me, your sentence above is characteristic of this situation.

Here is how it goes:
  • A. Foids have promised me that I would be powerful when I was a kid ("Oh, my baby, you are a genius")
  • B. That seemed to indicate that I would be able to choose solution 2. above when I feel unsaved (sad/fearful)
  • C. The promises from A. were betrayed when it became clear I was an incel.
  • D. Now what do I do when I feel unsaved (sad/fearful)? PANIC PANIC PANIC
  • E. If I hate foids, I can persuade myself that I can still choose solution 2. Because it means that the promises made by foids in A. should have been fulfilled. It is a scandal that they weren't and it's the foid's fault that they weren't and I will demand their fulfilment.
  • F. The alternative to E. is to accept that foid's promises made in A. are just fundamentally invalid and that they never will be fulfilled. This is hard to accept if you are stuck with Solution 2. above to fight your "unsalvation" moments.
Many incels remain stuck at stage E. primarily because they do not feel that solution 1. is available to them. They do not "feel like" seeking solace in a higher being. I fully understand the difficulty because I felt like that myself for a long time. However, remaining stuck there has obvious drawbacks. First of all, anger is draining. You can't stay angry forever. Worse, feeling angry at being weak because it momentarily gives you the impression of being strong is not really going to cut it for very long. Soon, the feelings of "unsalvation" come back with a vengeance and crush you. That is why incels rope, fall into deep depression, etc.

Imo, in the long term, there is only one viable path: stage F. and then back to solution 1.

Last edited:
I have strong hate. Dreaming of lining up all the people who rejected or wronged me and shooting them gives me mental fuel. But have to admit I’m feeling more emotional about my situation recently. How foids get unlimited attention and me as a male gets nothing. No compliments, attention, opportunities…nothing. These cunts have no clue what that’s like. It makes me sad this is my existence. Things should be better, but they’re not. The seed of suicide grows. :fuk:

In a Sea full of Shits , you have tobe A Shit yourself or you will get shitted on. This World Spares no one but most " Woman. Its a one Upping " Battle Royale with huge RNG involved ( cant even participate if born an Insect or 3. World Shitter ) The Game is Rigged, and if your not born fortunate enough it is Over. @iceandblood this is brutal , and really just another reminder of not giving 2 Shits. @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @DottKo334 @Mainländer @IchWillSterben

Last edited:
I have strong hate. Dreaming of lining up all the people who rejected or wronged me and shooting them gives me mental fuel. But have to admit I’m feeling more emotional about my situation recently. How foids get unlimited attention and me as a male gets nothing. No compliments, attention, opportunities…nothing. These cunts have no clue what that’s like. It makes me sad this is my existence. Things should be better, but they’re not. The seed of suicide grows. :fuk:
I feel you so much bro.