Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hate having housemates

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I'm a trustfund neet atm suffering from depression and some health issues. Living in a house with 3 other people (landwhale, her cuck husband, and a gay guy). The gay guy, cuck and I get along very well. However, the landwhale picks fights with us over the stupidest shit. She gives you the silent treatment unless its to complain. She'll harass me over breadcrumbs in the kitchen, while she leaves the place looking like a disaster. She'll go out of her way to make messes and then blame them on me. Attacks me for being NEET even though she loses her job every few months. Her and the cuck engage in domestic violence in the middle of the night keeping us up. Blares loud music. Yet has the audacity to complain about me watching a youtube video at 10pm.

My other housemate and I have gone to the landlord multiple times, but he's too much of a cuck himself to kick them out. He'll agree with us, but then say "oh but she's a girl" and "we have to all get along". It pisses me off when the people with the power to not be cucks act like one.

Thankfully, I have my own bathroom. I ended up getting a minifridge, a microwave, and an electric burner to cook on. I have a plastic tub I use to fill with soapy water to soak dishes in. I then use a sink sprayer attachment to rinse them off. So now I pretty much have a makeshift studio apartment, which is much cheaper than renting an actual studio apartment in my area. But I still feel like I'm getting cucked in my own house.

Living with people you dislike is never an enjoyable experience. What's with the Palpatine avatar?

I used to post comments on youtube with the same avatar as Minjaze. People kept mistaking me for him, so I used a variant.

I used to post comments on youtube with the same avatar as Minjaze. People kept mistaking me for him, so I used a variant.
I saw one of those comments.

ejaculate into the whores drink, that will shut the bitch up