Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hate for women has turned to asexuality

Chadbasedman

Chadbasedman

Greycel
At first I wanted to have sex with women and have a family to be an average guy but that's when I was blackpilled. Women would never settle down with a guy like me unless she rides the cock merry-go-round and hit the wall 5 years ago. Even if I find a girl somewhat untouched she till might cheat on me and take everything I own in the divorce. All I see when I view a woman is a bomb of stupid emotions and unnecessary heartache waiting to happen. I see naked women and feel nothing. I see sex and feel nothing. I haven't fapped for a month and I have no urge to. I have fantasies about a first kiss, sharing a slushie, flirting jokingly with girls as we play vidya . Its all just juvenile fantasies now of the most basic level of being desired.

Dose this mean I've cucked myself forever

Just cum and dump her

have fantasies about a first kiss, sharing a slushie, flirting jokingly with girls as we play vidya . Its all just juvenile fantasies now of the most basic level of being desired.
Stop your rape fantasies stupid inkwell :feelswhat:

While the point of the blackpill is to accept that it's most likely over due to your subhumanity and the hypergamous, degenerate behaviour of foids, describing yourself as "asexual" is most odd... :feelsjuice:

We shouldn't use such terms of accepted moral degeneracy and SJW drivel, attempting to explain away either a sub 5 male's desperate isolation and trueceldom due to rampant hypergamy and foid privilege, or a foid's simple Chadsexuality, for the exact same reasons; you can say you're losing your drive due to increased negative reinforcement and suffering in life with your isolation from basically all foids as a subhuman, but "asexuality" is another type of usual globohomo-created term... :feelswhat:

At first I wanted to have sex with women and have a family to be an average guy but that's when I was blackpilled. Women would never settle down with a guy like me unless she rides the cock merry-go-round and hit the wall 5 years ago. Even if I find a girl somewhat untouched she till might cheat on me and take everything I own in the divorce. All I see when I view a woman is a bomb of stupid emotions and unnecessary heartache waiting to happen. I see naked women and feel nothing. I see sex and feel nothing. I haven't fapped for a month and I have no urge to. I have fantasies about a first kiss, sharing a slushie, flirting jokingly with girls as we play vidya . Its all just juvenile fantasies now of the most basic level of being desired.

Dose this mean I've cucked myself forever
You will feel like this until a woman actually shows signs of interest and starts touching you etc probably. Then all the sexual desires will probably be reborn. I always think I am done with girls and have lost interest in sex but as soon as I get close to one (not touch or anything illegal) like when I'm sitting next to them or something, then I feel all this sexual desire reincarnate