Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hate femoids for not appreciating my beauty and personality

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Stupid kūrvas maybe would appreciate me as provider, but that is disgrace, thats disgusting for untraditional man of culture like me. The only solution in that could be not only to betabuxx, but also to wifebeatermaxx, and then to beat stupid cunt wifeoid for not giving adoration to my beauty and personality, for just using me as working animal. But here are problems, that is hard to work without motivation, and being valued as provider gives none of it, and I do not want to beat my waifu, but finding waifu who not deserves beating is extremely hard, all stupid cunts everywhere, who cannot see beauty in me, as I'm no chad and no candyboy, and their personalities also suck

Blessed are those who can beat their wifes
Wifebeater

Put me in the screencap

You're a man of culture because you have degrees or by yourself?
what do you mean by beauty:chad::banhammer:

You're a man of culture because you have degrees or by yourself?
what do you mean by beauty:chad::banhammer:
Man sets his own value, just problem to find cultured loli who could appreciate it

Yes, at last got into cucktears with this. But they not paying attention to me saying that I dow want to beat my waifu, and looking for waifu who deserves to be not beatuen. Thats still horrible misogyny, because waifu must be young, cute, virgin, and love me for my personality and LOOKS, without having chad bull for that. So misogynistic and unprogressive

Better incel than cuck

gave me a chuckle