Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hate females like this.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Listening to this video in background while browsering the forum and haven’t fully heard the whole thing yet and I must say, females shouldn’t be allowed to have an opinion about sites like this. ‘They are so selfish that they don’t want others to be happy’. There is a huge difference between not wanting others to be happy and having to deal with normies brag about their spouses and seeing constant PDA while you have to just embrace the fact that you’re the left out one but she is a female so she could probably be able to get a guy easily and has probably shagged several men in her life time because most females have no issue getting a guy and most that do are just overly picky and don’t have actual issues with getting a guy. Having said that, bet she is dating some jerk as we speak or sucking one off.

I dont care what a fenoid say anyway

Don’t post her videos here. She’s just another attention whore.

ahh yes, i remember watching that video and turning it off in a rage like 3 quarters way though. God damn her reaction literally just shows that she's lived on tutorial island all her life and can not even begin to fathom what it's like to be in our shoes. She deserves to suffer to maybe understand in the slightest.

ahh yes, i remember watching that video and turning it off in a rage like 3 quarters way though. God damn her reaction literally just shows that she's lived on tutorial island all her life and can not even begin to fathom what it's like to be in our shoes. She deserves to suffer to maybe understand in the slightest.
Facts.

Hope she gets breast cancer.

I remember this video, there were literally threads where users talked about committing suicide but she spun it into them being selfish, or some bs like that.

This is literally proof that no one cares about male suicide, because if those comments were made on a non-incel forum, the woman in the video would be virtue signalling and putting up suicide hotline numbers and shit. But since it's incels, she totally ignores the suicidal pleas and instead shames us.

I would happily agree with her if she fucked me.

Hope she gets breast cancer.
Stupid cow she is.
I remember this video, there were literally threads where users talked about committing suicide but she spun it into them being selfish, or some bs like that.

This is literally proof that no one cares about male suicide, because if those comments were made on a non-incel forum, the woman in the video would be virtue signalling and putting up suicide hotline numbers and shit. But since it's incels, she totally ignores the suicidal pleas and instead shames us.

Yeah, many females couldn’t give a damn about us men suffering.
I would happily agree with her if she fucked me.
If you’re being serious, have some self-respect.

Insulting us and contributing to our oppression is the new cool and hip thing to do. Incel is a somewhat “fancy word” so even SAYING it is considered hip and cool.

i GUARANTEE her boyfriend is a Chad or she is on the Chad cock carousel

are u sniffles alt

Toxicity = inconvenience pretty much.. never mind if it’s true or it, it just doesn’t rub foids pussies the right way

LMAO she goes to my university

But, sometimes I honestly dont want others to be happy.

Hate females
Simple as

Look at all those bluepilled cucks and foids in the comment section defending the impossible:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: Who the fuck said anything about only wanting 10/10 Stacies? The majority of users here would be more than happy with just their looksmatch.Also most of them are not only insulting the people of this site,but people who can't get in a relationship in general as well.

Last edited:
Listening to this video in background while browsering the forum and haven’t fully heard the whole thing yet and I must say, females shouldn’t be allowed to have an opinion about sites like this. ‘They are so selfish that they don’t want others to be happy’. There is a huge difference between not wanting others to be happy and having to deal with normies brag about their spouses and seeing constant PDA while you have to just embrace the fact that you’re the left out one but she is a female so she could probably be able to get a guy easily and has probably shagged several men in her life time because most females have no issue getting a guy and most that do are just overly picky and don’t have actual issues with getting a guy. Having said that, bet she is dating some jerk as we speak or sucking one off.

She has a very punchable face.

i think she is a gay but still doesnt give her the right to talk about incels

She is only good for sucking my dick.

Nothing more nothing less...