Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hate being laughed at

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
Until I joined these forums I never knew how looked down upon I actually was, I was kept my head down before and didn't make direct eye contact with girls remotely good looking, now I do and I notice some literally almost laughing at me and the looks of disgust.

the blackpill changes you.

Same here. I hate it when people try and use me as entertainment. Even my cousins do it.

How tall are you?

the blackpill changes you.

This. The blackpill describes real life far better than any book or movie or common narrative, such as "people are generally good to one another." Bullshit.

People are vicious. They will relentlessly laugh, mock, and bully the weak (the ugly) from a young age. They want to assert dominance any chance they get. This ruthless behavior continues into adulthood and gets more harsh and more sophisticated/socially & politically charged the older we get.

Probably above average.
You don’t know how tall you are?

At least you’re not short. Getting laughed at is 100x more painful when you’re physically incapable of doing anything about it, if you wanted to.

This. The blackpill describes real life far better than any book or movie or common narrative, such as "people are generally good to one another." Bullshit.

People are vicious. They will relentlessly laugh, mock, and bully the weak (the ugly) from a young age. They want to assert dominance any chance they get. This ruthless behavior continues into adulthood and gets more harsh and more sophisticated/socially & politically charged the older we get.
this is so true it hurts, fuck being alive :feelsrope:

This. JFL, and normies tell us to improve our personality. The ironic thing is that we have to have good personalities in public, because otherwise we'd get harassed, attacked or beaten, since ugly guys get way less chances than everyone else. That's also why foids are cancerous, they have never had to face repercussions for their actions so they can have as shit personalities as they want.

At least you’re not short. Getting laughed at is 100x more painful when you’re physically incapable of doing anything about it, if you wanted to.
6 foot 1, doesn't make any difference if you have an ugly face.

Since seeing the videos from FaceandLMS and becoming :blackpill:, I completely avoid eye contact with women. I know that I am a subhuman for them. As Sub 8 Ethnic, this life is cruel...I feel like I live to suffer.

I wish eternal torture and suffering upon anyone that has mocked me.

<---this guy has actually beat and strangled women

Happens all the time to me. Constantly look up and see girls laughing at me or taking photos/videos of me in the diner or when walking around campus and laughing at how ugly I am.

Happens all the time to me. Constantly look up and see girls laughing at me or taking photos/videos of me in the diner or when walking around campus and laughing at how ugly I am.
kek, surprisingly doesn't happen to me. Maybe that's because I'm not from the CuckSA, but people are quite vain here too (as everywhere else)

Could be that I'm deformed so laughing at me becomes something society has told the foids is wrong

kek, surprisingly doesn't happen to me. Maybe that's because I'm not from the CuckSA, but people are quite vain here too (as everywhere else)

Could be that I'm deformed so laughing at me becomes something society has told the foids is wrong

Yes man, happens all the time. Happens twice yesterday actually. Once when I was walking to class, a group of girls walking near me, and again when I was walking to the diner, there was a girl who as soon as she saw me held her phone up to her face to cover it and take video of me.

Yes man, happens all the time. Happens twice yesterday actually. Once when I was walking to class, a group of girls walking near me, and again when I was walking to the diner, there was a girl who as soon as she saw me held her phone up to her face to cover it and take video of me.

nohomo

This is normal stuff to me. People try to take pictures of me all the time.
Its in fucking Germany, I hate this place.
Where are you located?

I swear to god if anyone would ever laugh at me I would beat the shit out of them.

You finally swallow blackpill

They laugh at me too, even ugly ones. Once I went to a hospital and there were this young girls all around. I went in and they started laughing. Fucking animals.

Same here. I hate it when people try and use me as entertainment. Even my cousins do it.
Thats really bad tbh. My dad does that sometimes.

height works for intimidating beta manlets, but it doesn't really mean anything in an actual fight unless you actually know how to use your reach

height works for intimidating beta manlets, but it doesn't really mean anything in an actual fight unless you actually know how to use your reach

Height always implies a scaled up fram. I.e. scaled up human in all 3 dimensions. Anytime you scale someone up, the bigger version will Winn a fight. Lanklets are the exception.. like how broad framed turbomanlets are the exceptions to regular scaled down manlets. Height in an of itself is almost useless EXCEPT for the reach advantage.. height + frame is what makes pussies wet. Doesn’t have to be a 99th percentile frame. Just has to be proportional to your height or greater.

It’s just easier for foids to quantity height (that usually carries with it all other markers of fighting success) vs calculating a man’s skeletal volume and othe’s factors of fighting success.. like all the things in my signature.

Last edited:
Height always implies a scaled up fram. I.e. scaled up human in all 3 dimensions. Anytime you scale someone up, the bigger version will Winn a fight. Lanklets are the exception.. like how broad framed turbomanlets are the exceptions to regular scaled down manlets.
I only brought it up because those stocky built manlets will destroy lanklets most of the time. Some people have completely different body proportions (like longer legs) so they have more height but yeah as a tall guy if you put effort into maximizing gains, you can take advantage of that larger frame.

Being shorts doesn’t mean that you are weaker. I have gotten my ass beaten by tons of people who were shorter. Shortness just makes you look inferior to women and media.

Being shorts doesn’t mean that you are weaker. I have gotten my ass beaten by tons of people who were shorter. Shortness just makes you look inferior to women and media.
True. Height carries with it IMO some inherent psychological shit. But if you take the average 5’7” guy and the average 6’2’ guy, their absolute measurements in terms of frame, bideltoid, wrist size, wingspan, ribcage volume, etc will all be significantly greater ON AVERAGE. No doubt exceptions exist e.g. powermanlets that can kill lanklets.. but those are just exceptions. MOST tall guys will be able to kill MOST short guys. And that’s enough to classify height as a super important feature. In reality it’s the factors of fighting success that are attractive.. height just usually implies fighting success and is just easy to quantify