Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hate and Fear

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Hate and fear is all that's left. 

Sometimes the hate in me is so intense that I feel like burning from the inside, or like boiling, like my blood is literally boiling and my head is turning red and my eyes popping out, I have these violent fantasies. Then, at other times, I am so fucking afraid. I am SO, so, so afraid. I have so much fear of the future, fear about this, fear about that, that it's hard to breathe and I feel like my hair is graying from fear and my eyes are getting darker, and I have the most terrible headaches. 

The hours and the days, the weeks and months just melt away and blend into one, while the two emotions I feel most of the time are repeatedly hate and fear, fear and hate, hate and fear. Rinse and repeat. 

I want to feel love. I remember how it was to feel love, to be in love. Of course, the love wasn't reciprocated, but still. It was so intense, both beautiful and painful at the same time. Like a tender depression. Now it's only hate and fear. Sometimes I see these beautiful girls and I just look at them with a melancholic smile, admiring them like a beautiful painting or something. How they laugh, and these dresses, when they smile with their lips. I want a girl to playfully give me a nudge, throw her arms around my neck, and laugh, not quite sure if I'm serious or if I'm making fun.

Most people find it uncomforting if you speak upon your violent-like fantasies. If someone does bad to you or if bad things happen to you; its easy to conjure up some violent thoughts that flow through your head, like a river of blood flowing through the corpses.

The pastures of times, eats us up; inside and out, not knowing where we will be in the near distant future. Being flustered with such emotions causes a rift between of who we are and who we are not, and sometimes we lose our selves within it or even succumb into darkness.

Love alleviates us from all the pains we have. We can't force love upon others, but only those that wish to be our semblance of peace and are doing it as a means to bring upon harmony among us.

As an incel I feel nothign but hate and anger. Anger at my parents for not making me good looking, hateful at Chads for having the one thing that matter, hateful at women for hating and ignoring me.

incelman said:
As an incel I feel nothign but hate and anger. Anger at my parents for not making me good looking, hateful at Chads for having the one thing that matter, hateful at women for hating and ignoring me.

Why is your name green?

all the pain i've experienced made me a much worse person, fuck the normie rubbish about how pain makes you a stronger a more valuable member of society

oblivioncel said:
 fuck the normie rubbish about how pain makes you a stronger a more valuable member of society

This is the face of the man who claimed that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger:

LWkyFHn.jpg

Red Shambhala said:
This is the face of the man who claimed that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger:

LWkyFHn.jpg

he ended up eating his own shit in a psych ward

It's all so exhausting.