Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has your sister tried to help you ascend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Has your sister tried to help you ascend?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Has your sister tried to hook you up with one of her friends? My sisters don't seem to give a fuck about my inceldom.

mine is scared and creeped out by me, not a clue why tbh

No wtf would she do?

mine is scared and creeped out by me, not a clue why tbh
It must be cuz of your personality bro , mine started that just after she hit puberty , she started to see my bad personality right after that

Mine wants me dead cuz I’m ugly

It must be cuz of your personality bro , mine started that just after she hit puberty , she started to see my bad personality right after that
holy shit mine did the same thing, we were ok until she started like 5th grade (around 11 years old). fucking foids

holy shit mine did the same thing, we were ok until she started like 5th grade (around 11 years old). fucking foids
Yeah that’s how it is bro , we were best friends pre puberty , Woman are all the same

Make woman property again

i don't have one but i wouldn't hope for that anyway :feelskek:

a rule of modern socialization is that you avoid any cringe by association, that even applies to family members, they will be careful about hurting their social standing by being seen with a retard, even if it's a family member :feelskek:

My sisters are 10+ years older than me. Nah bruh nah, and i barely know em.

How to be a woman

>Don’t be fat (You can still break this rule)

>Put yourself out there

Foids know nothing about ascending from zero

No, though a girl named "Elise" and a Mulatto named "Joseph" did this for a friend:

The very next day, however:

"I think Aspie John was extremely hurt when we discussed the behavior of Anxious Jane and Tall Kid. He was covering himself up with a hoodie upon seeing her."

"He's so sensitive! Oh my goodness! They were just joking!"

"If Aspie John wanted someone more like him, why didn't he just..."

The other kids in the classroom then start whispering about it and Aspie John overhears them, filling him with shame and embarrassment. He still misses Short Morena. Days before school graduation, Aspie John overhears two teachers discussing him and Anxious Jane:

"So, Anxious Jane is graduating soon"

"When Anxious Jane realizes how difficult it will be to communicate with Aspie John, she'll be crying"

"No, I think she'll be okay. She has plenty of friends and support"

Upon hearing this, two students sitting in the front row of Aspie John, a boy and a girl, whisper and immediately afterwards say to one another:

"Hi Mulatto Boy" - To an autistic child

"Hi Mulatta Girl"

Aspie John assumes they are laughing at him, as he is already anxious and very depressed on this particular day, given he has ASD-related attachment. He has no actual intention to "reconcile" with Anxious Jane, since she has a clear preference for White Chads. When a teacher asks him of his opinion of his time in the classroom, he simply responds with "Ambivalent".

My sister is more socially crippled than me, chad only aniway.

Nah, I've tried asking for help. My younger sister talks crap about me to everyone and my older sister just doesn't care and tries to give me standard bluepilled non-advice

Not only did she never help me, she actually cock blocked me.

When I was at her house in Jordan she had a sexy 17 year old maid. Her husband and kids were going to the beach and she was supposed to go with them, but realized it would only be me and the maid left in the house, so she stayed. :feelsBox:

Imagine having a sister and hearing her get ball deep and be a cum dumpster for all her boyfriend
netflix antonio GIF

I barely interact with her nowadays:feelsjuice:

No, but I didn't grow up with her and she lives in another state so she couldn't even if she wanted to.

My sister is dead

i never met an incel who had a sister

Hell no they both love that I’m alone

she tried to hook me up "as a joke" to make me feel better but not really just jokingly

If your sister won't hook you up with her friends, hook yourself up with her (in video game)

Luckily I don't have a sister;)

I said to her that her friend is hot, my sister said back “she is too young for you” so no

I dont have sisters or brothers.

My sister didn't do shit but once make fun of me for being a virgin to her friend who laughed heartedly

My sister didn't do shit but once make fun of me for being a virgin to her friend who laughed heartedly
imagine how much raping them in that moment would have improved their personalities

Has your sister tried to hook you up with one of her friends? My sisters don't seem to give a fuck about my inceldom.
Oh hell no.

You think she gives a shit????