Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has your physical health deteriorated over the last few months/year?

Has your physical health deteriorated over the last few months/year?

• Yes

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
Not really, it has been stagnant for a while.

My physical health has always been deteriorating, its always has been as long as I remember.

Not sure, but I get around a lot and like to do basic non-running cardio.

it's been around the same. Mental health, however, has deteriorated

the tendency for mental health, at least for incels, is to get worse; the distortion of physiology and pleasure receptors breaks down and that is what makes them contemplate the suicide; yes, mentally, everything has been worse

my physical health sucks as always :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I think I've made my body and face and hair look better
But on the psycho-somatic level I am pretty bad, lots of heart palpitation and awful anxiety attacks
This is no way to live

Chronic fatigue maxxed : (

I'm perfectly healthy, just ugly

It could be, I just wouldn't know since I haven't visited a doctor at all this year.

I'm dying, so yes it has got alot worse.

Yes, severe sleep apnea will do that to you.

Yea, this past year has been brutal to me. I'm starting to feel aches and pains. Bags under my eyes not going away. Hair feels less dense.

I am getting better kinda.

Yes due to alcoholmaxxing

Im trying to upgrade my ldar life.

Its getting worse as the days go by, very little things in this world makes me happy, one thing that gives me a reason to live is to hear of foids and chads dying

Physical health improved
Mental health decreased

I'm dying. I think I have cancer. It's over

Mental health never been worse feel completely hopeless, full of anger, not fitting anywhere but here, depressed with plenty of suicidal thoughts, anxious, feeling lonely and tired all the time, gets occasional insomnia for 2-3 days in row which gives me ptsd when i just think about it, not feeling any pleasure from anything but fapping (which are not super pleasure most of the time anyway).

Physical health got much worse, now my teeth (which are filled with holes) started to hurt, teeths and allergic nose gave inflammation to my eyes and ears so they also hurt from time to time (sometimes i get pain on side of my skull), wrists hurts even after 30min of gaming/typing exercises doesn't do much to prevent that, back and leg tendon hurts all the fucking time i can only walk for 5-10min now before i have to sit down. Also i have runny nose 24/7 for the past 2 days so i can't even meditate anymore to calm myself down.

It's over i'm like a car wreck after car crash

it has actually improved a lot

I follow a vegetarian diet. So no.

No. I do a lot of walking and go out running 2 or 3 times a week.

I am in a constant state of pain.

Last edited:
Yes, my thyroid disease is relatively new. Came out of no where.

No, gotten much better. My posture is better, my endurance has improved, my lifts are stronger than ever, and all this while losing a few pounds. If you're not going to rope, you need to take care of your physical and mental health.

I follow a vegetarian diet. So no.
Unless you're eating a fuckload of eggs and butter, you're dying bro. Your brain is shrinking, you muscle is wasting away, your skin is drying out, your kidneys are filling with stones and your gallbladder is filling with sludge. Veganism is a death cult and you need to either get out of it or just rope if that's your intention.

No, gotten much better. My posture is better, my endurance has improved, my lifts are stronger than ever, and all this while losing a few pounds. If you're not going to rope, you need to take care of your physical and mental health.

Unless you're eating a fuckload of eggs and butter, you're dying bro. Your brain is shrinking, you muscle is wasting away, your skin is drying out, your kidneys are filling with stones and your gallbladder is filling with sludge. Veganism is a death cult and you need to either get out of it or just rope if that's your intention.

I'm not a vegan. I eat everything except meat. Mostly traditional eastern European food. When I'm really lazy even junk food. But I have a diet that will not turn me into a 300lbs pork bomb.