Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment has your elder sister ever helped you out of a bad situation?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Like some something really useful that made you value her?

I realize most won't, but I'm hoping there is at least one I can look at for inspiration, I want to have hope and not dwell in hatred.

No, she usually humiliated me to make matters even worse.

No i had to figure out everything myself and if i did the same thing to her my cuck father used to beat me

I don't remember tbh but I think yes

My relative hit me several times and tripped to trip me down a set of stairs twice as well. As young children, she would punch me when angry.

Last edited:
My relative hit me several times and tripped to trip me down a set of stairs twice as well. As young children, she would punch me when angry.

Yes, I used to have more "closeness" with my maternal female cousins; they were the only "youth" who did not laugh at my autistic fidgeting behaviors(While I was present, at least). I would sit in a corner and fidget with pencils for hours.

Sadly, they changed during adolescence and eventually started laughing at my severe social anxiety. One tried to trip me down a set of stairs(twice) and threw cake batter at me because I tried to help them with a recipe(As my mother told me to). She also hit my head out of anger.

I don't hab elder sister

Like some something really useful that made you value her?

View attachment 603426

I realize most won't, but I'm hoping there is at least one I can look at for inspiration, I want to have hope and not dwell in hatred.
sadly as with most inkwells my relationship with my sister is fucking awful.

and predictably as soon as she turned teen things went sour

we were actually pretty close up to around when she was 11-12 after this she became absolutely pathetic, a completely self interest vacuous witch. The problem is im very aggressive and good verabally so i kept on lampooning her and dressing her down when she tried passive aggressive attacks, she couldnt handle it and
moved out lol.

I just straight out adopted the whole im not even going to be civil or look at you or treat you with respect literally 100% of the time even when she wasnt doing anything, day after day after day and it ground the utter witch down. Unfortunately if they openly disrespect you for no reason this is the only play, as its over as soon as they try and clown you and treat you like shit for no reason, this goes for women you meet for the first time also.

if they treat you like shit in the first 5 minutes its over and you need to utterly shut them down or get the fuck out of dodge your wasting your time, the game is utterly tilted against you with them and your literally playing catch up just to make par, utterly pointless.

Last edited:
I'm an only child, if I had a foid sister I'd rope

No, she never helped me out, I only got humiliated by her.

okay but did she rescue you from something?

Have you ever thought about not making garbage threads?
all the time that's why I make 100% quality threads all the time