Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has your autistic or socially retarded street body language ever gotten you in shit?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Walking back from the gym today and a pack of teenaged foids were walking behind me but not too close and I hear a metal clinking sound so I look behind me in case they were going to fuck with me and one shouts "what the fuck are you looking at you fucking pervert".

Should I of just kept looking forward if I felt like a threat was behind me? These feral foids were really rough looking and sounding and very unpredictable.

psychomaxxing in public usually keeps confrontation away

no you did the right thing, don't ever take your safety lightly and fuck those foids

Yes, whenever I am in a low IQ environment people find my lack of social skills "offensive" and "combative", this doesn't happen in any civilised setting, basically only around poor neighbourhoods.

ERfuel. My street body language is leave me alone or face the consequences.

psychomaxxing in public usually keeps confrontation away
Problem is I have a really thin frame that I can't really back anything up with violence.
Yes, whenever I am in a low IQ environment people find my lack of social skills "offensive" and "combative", this doesn't happen in any civilised setting, basically only around poor neighbourhoods.
These foids looked like they had come from the bad parts of town that's for sure, you can sort of tell within your locale by the way these people act or speak or even dress.

ERfuel. My street body language is leave me alone or face the consequences.
What kind of frame do you have? I think if I had a better frame with thicker wrists then I would look more like I could fend off an attack.

no you did the right thing, don't ever take your safety lightly and fuck those foids
I thought as much, luckily there was some distance between us like 100ft but I've learned from last time not to engage with these people and just get home as quick as possible. They were the types to be carrying knives or have a group of thugs on speed dial to come and kill me.

Don't live in dangER.
Become the dangER.
(in video game)

They noticed you and talked to you from 100 ft away?

Anyways, my 'tism is so well-developed that I cause offense effortlessly. I receive so much hostility from random NPCs that I dread leave the house.

They noticed you and talked to you from 100 ft away?

Anyways, my 'tism is so well-developed that I cause offense effortlessly. I receive so much hostility from random NPCs that I dread leave the house.
May of been closer but they shouted really loudly like those types of people do.
Carry a knife
I live in the United Cuckdom where you get 5 years minimum for carrying one.
Don't live in dangER.
Become the dangER.
(in video game)
I've been trying but it nevER began for me.

Yes, constantly.