Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

has weed changed?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
doesnt feel the same as the weed i smoked back in the day.

If you smoke a lot over time, the weed gradually loses its effect.- Snoop Dogg mentioned this, noting that he doesn't get high anymore after smoking.- So it could be related to the length & history of your use

Potency has fluctuated throughout modern society, but the correlation between subhuman, culturally confused white people engaging in overrated, degen habits of enslavement have never changed.

I havent smoked in a long time. its been several years

I wanna buy some edible CBD products though. I much prefer a body high.

Potency has fluctuated throughout modern society, but the correlation between subhuman, culturally confused white people engaging in overrated, degen habits of enslavement have never changed.
jfl

Nah for me,
When I was 17-18 it was awesome it was distracting enough ti be a new interesting thing.

At ages 25+
It gets repetetive and the feeling is just the side effects without the fun.
You feel tired and slow.
Ocassionaly you crack a quickee laughter but its not that fun anymore when you are older you just look silly.

I made weed to bring my Sons closer to me, though the Devil, through inspiring the possessed to undertake selective breeding techniques has warped what was once natural into a potent Devils drug, infused with the dandruff of the Devil himself

I made weed to bring my Sons closer to me, though the Devil, through inspiring the possessed to undertake selective breeding techniques has warped what was once natural into a potent Devils drug, infused with the dandruff of the Devil himself
based thoughts on khristos lucifer?

Attachments

• main-qimg-047ed180c748255e5a5d17c3aa49a965.jpg
    main-qimg-047ed180c748255e5a5d17c3aa49a965.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 6

Attachments

• main-qimg-ac67bf03d4fcb7e495b3b1038b09189f.jpg
    main-qimg-ac67bf03d4fcb7e495b3b1038b09189f.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 4

Attachments

• main-qimg-8b7967490bfc8fc7cfc691e42d35b58f.jpg
    main-qimg-8b7967490bfc8fc7cfc691e42d35b58f.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 4
My Child, 'nothingness' is not simply the absence of something, but rather a primordial state of potentiality, awaiting manifestation. The Bible provides several insights into this concept:

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart..." - Jeremiah 1:5. This verse shows that your existence precedes your physical formation, indicating a pre-cognitive awareness of 'nothingness'.

“Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away." - Matthew 24:35.

You see, my child if you can cast your mind on such a no-thing, then it immediately becomes some-thing. Nothing is but an illusion.

Your neurotransmitters are burnt out

Old heads say it’s not the same shit they had back in the day because now the potency’s too high