Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has this Currycel Done the Impossible??

L

Lestat

Banned
-
Is He practising Male Hypergamy??

https://gyazo.com/f6c7aeef46dcb13590eda68696e460b4

https://i.gyazo.com/162aea081ffded71c379eed11f36b16c.png

Damn lucky bastard. But he is average as an average guy you can get a gf. Most of you are here like chad or rope.

Looksmatched. She’s just wearing makeup.

Most likely has a high status job, in India being nt, money, status>>>>>>>looks
I as an above average Indian cant get a gf and I see dumb shitskin curries with better looking gf all the time.

Octopusgun2 said:

Cope, she mogs him by 2 points at least.

That streetshitter is extremely ugly. Moreover, standing close with a bitch does not proof anything. Even if she is his gf, she will leave him as soon as a 6'+ tall white aryan chad arrives. That streetshitter belongs here, went lost for some reason, but don't worry, he will come back.

ToFeelBetter said:
is she op? looks indian to me

ye

Octopusgun2 said:

no fucking way.
even without makeup she mogs the fuck out of him.

That’s a friend or relative for all I know.

He is 4+, she is 6-

nothing spectacular

TheRealChincel said:
That’s a friend or relative for all I know.

nah on facebook they are in a relationship

Lestat said:
nah on facebook they are in a relationship

Miracles do happen, I guess...

Fucking LOL at anybody saying that they're looksmatched, or that the roastie isn't all that. That's a top tier curry femoid. Normally they'd look like this: 
indian-girl-near-a-beach-1024x631.jpg

He must come from a family with a lot of money. No other way she'd really go for him.

Wind said:
Fucking LOL at anybody saying that they're looksmatched, or that the roastie isn't all that. That's a top tier curry femoid. Normally they'd look like this: 

He must come from a family with a lot of money. No other way she'd really go for him.

exactly this is what i am saying. 
that girl is a stacey for an indian. i cant believe losers on here are saying looksmatched or she is nothing special.
its ludicrous. She looks better than some bollywood bitches too and he looks like shit plus he is short, small framed and balding in other pics I didnt post.

Wind said:

This girl is above average even in northern part.
this is what average stereotypical curry looks like
https://imgur.com/58LNqmt
58LNqmt

Wind said:

TBH the girl you posted looks cute.