Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Has this community gotten kinda dull?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
This community is getting boring, we haven't had any entertaining incels like Angryman or Canino in a while. No one who makes high quality posts like Alia Harkonnen, I even miss autistic spamming from Tellem or The Gambler. I just come here out of habit now.

blame the mods

Be the change you want to see.

Maybe work on your personality so you can become a prominent figure sweaty

many men are gone

It depends on where you are in the process of becoming blackpilled. When I discovered lookism.net in the summer of 2015, it was like doing heroin, I browsed it 24/7. Nowadays, I only come here when I have nothing better to do.

Mods are 100% to blame, there are no racepills being dropped, we are only allowed to discuss PG13 content, might just as well make this a fucking lego forum

It's over for anyone who kamikazes themselves on this forum just to be controversial or rule breakingly entertaining.

Even in incel communities there are those who are outcasts and those who are well liked chads

Even in incel communities there are those who are outcasts and those who are well liked chads
Tbh. Not even exaggerating. Guys who are missed like Tellem-T? LOL he mogs everyone on this forum and reddit normucks into oblivion. He was high testosterone and above average in looks with good height. His issue was he lived in some bum fuck nowhere with white ppl and high inhibited. If he moved to the west or east coast usa or africa he'd be fine. Same with guys like gambler or whogivesafucc.

Tbh. Not even exaggerating. Guys who are missed like Tellem-T? LOL he mogs everyone on this forum and reddit normucks into oblivion. He was high testosterone and above average in looks with good height. His issue was he lived in some bum fuck nowhere with white ppl and high inhibited. If he moved to the west or east coast usa or africa he'd be fine. Same with guys like gambler or whogivesafucc.
He was also a colored man in an all white town.

theyre all banned

chad always wins

Everything has become dull and it will die soonish.

Tbh, im not an old member but i miss the old days.

free @Ritalincel

LTR honeymoon period pill confirmed

Not enough lolis and too many cucks in this comunity

Keep spamming Zabaleen trash town and deformed whites so I can laugh

yeah i never get any replies

The jew cuckmods keep banning all interestingcels

My iq is too low and I don't have the motivation to do any of that

yeah it used to be more… edgy here.
There’s still a few entertaining people but they get banned every few seconds

Keep spamming Zabaleen trash town and deformed whites so I can laugh

1449652199526.jpg

tellem t was a giga fakecel but he was funny