Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has there ever been inceltear converts?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Like some incel in denial who eventually realized the black pill is legit and ended up here? :feelsLSD:

Many such cases

Download

Tbh a lot of users here past and present have admitted that they found this place due to inceltear. Also many state that at first they were on "IT's side". But they explained that after seeing how IT members treat reject males, including them, they decided to join here, or another incel community instead.

Ironically IT blackpills more people than this site does and there's countless people who have attested to that fact. Of course IT would and has before screeched about this revelation and just ban anyone who admits this to them because they'd rather not accept it. But denial is one of the things they cling on too.

Tbh a lot of users here past and present have admitted that they found this place due to inceltear. Also many state that at first they were on "IT's side". But they explained that after seeing how IT members treat reject males, including them, they decided to join here, or another incel community instead.

Ironically IT blackpills more people than this site does and there's countless people who have attested to that fact. Of course IT would and has before screeched about this revelation and just ban anyone who admits this to them because they'd rather not accept it. But denial is one of the things they cling on too.
Yeah, IT is a good advertiser for us. Remember there's no such thing as bad publicity.

I didn't even know what an incel was till I found their subreddit and then I became obsessed with it because I could see myself in those guys even if I'd didn't want to. Not because they hated women but because they were seen as losers in society. I was obsessed with fitting in at the time.

Yeah, IT is a good advertiser for us. Remember there's no such thing as bad publicity.
They think of themselves as non-hateful individuals jfl. But its clear to countless people that view IT, incel or not, that they're overwhelmingly a bunch of hateful, bitter and uncaring people

I didn't even know what an incel was till I found their subreddit and then I became obsessed with it because I could see myself in those guys even if I'd didn't want to. Not because they hated women but because they were seen as losers in society. I was obsessed with fitting in at the time.
They're good for traffic I guess. They cant help themselves. While many of their users may cope and be like "hey guys look i'm one of the normal people". IT don't care jfl. And some incels see this in them. They see their hatred of the reject male, the hatred that mirrors that of people they've met irl.

They're good for traffic I guess. They cant help themselves. While many of their users may cope and be like "hey guys look i'm one of the normal people". IT don't care jfl. And some incels see this in them. They see their hatred of the reject male, the hatred that mirrors that of people they've met irl.
Yep, no one wants to be rejected. It's everyone's worst fear.

Like some incel in denial who eventually realized the black pill is legit and ended up here? :feelsLSD:
Probably, lots of folk finally see the blacklight throught reddit.

Doogy became our Saint, for example.

@mistersinister was an IT user for a while

There are a pretty significant number indeed

A significant amount of our site traffic originates from there

I found this website via Inceltear when I was coping with my inceldom. I at first thought "yeah what losers" but then started to realise how similar your experiences are to mine so i quit participating and made an account here.

Wasnt there that high iq introduction post from someone whonused to be in IT?