Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has there ever been an IRL incel meet up?

Would you go to an incel meet-up?

• Yes, I'd love to meet fellow incels

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • No, everyone except me is a fed and I'm a shut in

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
Bonchamps

Bonchamps

Greycel
Well has there?
If so did it go well?
Is this something people would remotely be interested in?
12717303 209760372708583 6526492862487025179 n

to my knowledge no

There hasn't been one because the general concensus was that there would be no really viable way to have a meet up without normies fucking our shit up. If we had a gathering of Incels someone would infiltrate and take pictures and video of it which we don't want. Other problems that arise:
-Transportation/Gathering: Many of us are from all over the world not just the USA. Can't have a gathering if there aren't many people that live near you. And many of us are also poor. That means no viable way to get from point A to point B.
-Sabotage: Some normie would find out and probably say we are threatening people or some stupid shit which would make normies fuck with us in public.
-Recordings: Many of us are really ugly or at least generally unnattractive. We do not want people taking pics or videos and posting our faces anywhere.
-Activity: What the fuck are we going to do? For the homos they could jerk each other off but for everyone else we just go watch a movie? Play Magic: The Gathering? What?
-Trust Issues: Many of us have trust issues and want friends but we don't like any one of you. You can like someone online then if you meet them in person they fucking piss you off. Add to that, that many users here are mental and that means you really don't want them to know who you are.

You can vet people on the basis of whether they make high IQ posts or not. Plus - unique personal stories give you insight into users.

I swear this needs to be a reality. Imagine getting drunk with ur bros, big lifefuel

No, 50 percent here are not as ugly as they say, so it would rather be a "normie meet-up". The other half are probably people that are mentally ill, for instance all these people who want people to go ER. Meeting them in real life would be scary to be honest.

No. I wouldn't.

I may post a voice recording to perhaps satisfy others...

No, even if we plan a meeting a bunch of normies and numales would ruin the fun by mocking and calling the cops on us.
We don't have a place in modern society

Everyone gunna call each other fakecels

That's an easy way to ruin your life ngl.

I'm schizoid, I don't do 'going outside'.

That's an easy way to ruin your life ngl.
It's an easy way to get doxxed, no doubt

My ideal Meetup is only between two ppl in a neutral location such as a restaurant and the names are kept confidential.

"it's over, fakecel, volcel"

I wouldn't mind if it's near me but like everyone said above me people would try and doxx us or try to call the cops on us for "presumed" terriost.

i actually met up with a fellow incel a week ago from this site (he dm me when he saw he lived near me) we then tlaked, it was awkward and that was that lel

My ideal Meetup is only between two ppl in a neutral location such as a restaurant and the names are kept confidential.
I would never dox you <3

Didn't a bunch of dudes from sluthate get together at some point?

Nope, but on Lookism a while back some guy hosted a party at his mansion to get some ""incels"" laid, and it worked.

I would love to meet any local incels. But yeah. It's kinda tough when someone would infiltrate and fuck with us, record us, us, swat us, it would likely end bad.

But I'd love to get drunk with some of you bastards

This.

the world is not prepared for that many autists ina single location

be sure the users meeting wont be at each others' throats

that would be neigh impossible for >3 ppl at once
and that even may be too many ppl

Initially I was interested in such meetups. But after seeing so many good looking (((incels))) on this forum I changed my mind.

Btw, I think there was one incelcon couple of years ago.