Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has there ever been a worse period of time to be a sub5 man in the history of humanity?

I

itsoverrrrr

Greycel
For example, during the feudal system, we see a pattern similar to now with top men basically having huge harems while the serfs just worked the land and occasionally went to the brothel to knock up some random whore. As many as 17 to 1 men did not reproduce, aka the governors and landowners reproduced while the average serf died alone, or maybe had a kid if lucky. However nowadays, standards have gotten to the point where average man has to settle down and betabuxx a roastie long after her prime years of being fucked by chad. But has there been a time period currently worse than what there is today?

during the medieval times being sub5 was probably much worse because tallfag will invade your cave and beat the shit out of you and steal your foid if you had one. Imagine being a sub5 manlet cavemancel and then you see in the distance some giant tallfag coming your way to raid you

Any society that had female sexual liberation would probably have gone to shit so we wouldn't know.

The "sub5"s you're describing in that time were incel because of socioeconomical reasons not looks, this is the first time in history after the invention of agriculture that women as a whole EXCLUDE genetically unattractive men
True.I guess what I’m trying to understand is if there has been a society such as one we have today where women All flock to chads harem, and if so how did that one end up. I’m likening being sub5 in socioeconomic status to looks today because looks are the new method of foids to gatekeep sex since most men are at a similar level of wealth.

during the medieval times being sub5 was probably much worse because tallfag will invade your cave and beat the shit out of you and steal your foid if you had one. Imagine being a sub5 manlet cavemancel and then you see in the distance some giant tallfag coming your way to raid you
>medieval (476 _ 1496)

>cave??

>medieval (476 _ 1496)

>cave??
yeah i am retarded. Still though I mean the years where people were primitive I forgot how it was called in English. Been having a brain fog recently.

Just bow&arrowmaxx, brah. Heas shot, insta kill, no luck, pure skill.

The Canterbury tales certainly spoke of cuckholdings ,women in rebellion is old not new,Eve was the original feminist.
Feminism and witchcraft are dead in Gods coming Kingdom!!

Every time has been bad for genetic dead ends

It's almost always been bad for sub 5s. The only thing that's changed is the social structures that allow the top 1% to have sex with all the girls.

In the past, it was kings who would use their power to monopolize sexual partners. For example, in the Inca civilization, young girls all across the empire would be abducted at like 7 or 8 to ensure their virginity and taken to giga harems. And if any stinky sub 5 inkwell tried to take one of the girls himself, the whole village got burnt down. There just wasn't enough girls for the sub 5 wageslaves to have wives, so lots of them were left barren and childless. This kind of practice has been common in lots of different civilizations throughout history, like China, Mongolia, Middle East, Africa, etc. It's also why most people even back then are descended from royalty.

One big exception was Western civilization for a while because Christian slave morality told people that sex was le bad so marriage and sex were heavily regulated industries, ensuring that most men got to have tradcath virgin gfs.

But now we've done away with kings and religion and given foids the right to choose who they fuck so they just choose chad every time. It's a tale as old as time, just expressed in different ways.

Pretty much all of history is rough for incels. Although, I'd say the 1900's to 1950's were the best time to be an incel.

I would say this is absolutely the worst time to be a sub 5 man. In past eras going back to medieval times or caveman days most men didnt reproduce (this doesnt mean all those men were celibate though). But a large reason for that was lots of men died early during those times because of war, famine and disease. Needless to say a lot of men didnt have the time or luxury to think about who was having sex with whom or whatever 24/7. At a certain point we brought marriage and socially enforced monogamy(or at least close) to the civilized world. This at least allowed a greater percentage of men the opportunity to mate and have a family and purpose. But right now in the current time(the end times) there is not enough war and famine to distract everyone. There is relative peace and comfort in most first world countries. Now this is great except as a man if youre not the top 50% you are wageslaving and working to support the very foids who despise you for just existing. So as a bottom tier male today you have no purpose for the most part, no family, no or few foids to make you feel better about this shit show going on in the world today. You have nothing. Just copes that are slowing being destroyed by normies and progressive libs and feminists, and wageslaving away for 50 or 60 years for nothing in return. :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back