Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has there ever been a point in your life where you seriously considered roping?

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
If so what stopped you from doing it?

Copes. Without them I might have been pushed over the edge to hop in front of the train at the station I'd planned but then I turned on another anime and lost my willpower.

At first I lacked the proper mindset for violence, later on I simply lacked the resources and strategic positioning

Never really stopped fantasising about suicide.. doing harm to others isn't really my thing.. no matter how much pain I have felt because some bully wanted to make an example of me. Everyday I think up a new suicide method.. today is making a Molotov, lighting it and throwing it at my feet.

doing harm to others

Elliot-Rodger-the-beta-male-meme-Source.png

I've definitely considered roping before, never considered really going through and doing any real lethal harm to others though.

I've always had a burning hatred towards a particular tribe, but never made concrete plans. Just a lot of elaborate day dreams.

I've been considering it for some time.

Not really roping myself, but I would've let my drunk dad kill me back when I was ~13, except he also wanted to kill my mom so I decided to fight back

Yes many times, I have stopped because it's always the fear of failure like I end up paralyzed or something, if there was just an easy 100% successful way I would have been dead.

knowing that it would hurt others stops me.

Yes many times, I have stopped because it's always the fear of failure like I end up paralyzed or something, if there was just an easy 100% successful way I would have been dead.
I am not saying to kill yourself but I am pretty sure a gun will have a pretty high chance of ending you if you aim for the head

Never. I always had very good copes.

Having suicidal thoughts is a prerequisite for being member of this site. I haven't seriously considered suicide, like actually making a plan, method, and date. If I do decide to rope, I'll make sure I will killmyself. I don't do half-assed attention whoring suicide attempts like drinking a lot of sleeping pills.

Yes bro, I consider it often.

I’m too much of a coward to commit to it though.

Legit when I first discovered the blackpill, but my subconscious saw what was happening and helped me get over the shock of realising how over it was for me.

Legit when I first discovered the blackpill, but my subconscious saw what was happening and helped me get over the shock of realising how over it was for me.
Yeah i feel you, when I first got rejected i started questioning my looks so I posted my face on soc and plebbit. I got rated pretty badly and then it dawned over me how truly over it was for me

Pretty much semi-constantly from 15-30, kind of over it now, I just want to see what happens to the world tbh.

Not really roping myself, but I would've let my drunk dad kill me back when I was ~13, except he also wanted to kill my mom so I decided to fight back
That looks really bad tbh.

Yes bro everyday

In Germany when I was wageslaving in the construction site and still unsure of whether I'd be able to come back soon.

Soon after I bought my ticket back and my father did everything I needed to come back without pendencies.

That looks really bad tbh.
It was tbh, he grabbed me and my mom by the throats and was about to throw us off the balcony (6th floor). At that point I had to endure his drunken antics my entire life as well as bullying at school and was willing to accept death.

I am not saying to kill yourself but I am pretty sure a gun will have a pretty high chance of ending you if you aim for the head
Ye but I'm not from burgerland so I don't have those privileges :feelsrope:

Loads of times. I have actually attempted a few times. It’s harder than you think, breaking your entire evolutionary programming.

If you haven't considered killing yourself then you aren't a truecel and may as well leave this site.

Comes in 10 year cycles. My fear of death. It was so bad it paralyzed me and I might as well died.

Oh, plenty of times. Honestly, if I ever wanted to truly rope without feeling pain or waking up in a psychiatric hospital disabled and locked in a room for the remainder of my life then I would have already done it by now.

I was in my 3rd year of being NEET, and was battling what I thought was insomnia (turned out to be sleep apnea). I almost downed a whole bottle of sleeping pills. However, the prospect of not seeing all my favorite bands live kept me alive.

Some innate desire to live that I can only assume is the result of evolution.

I go through the motions in my head,

The cleaning and preparation for death. What would I need to do to exit is as dignified a manner as possible? The answer is quite a lot, the giving up of prized possessions hurts.

Now we go to methods of suicide. First we have the rather rude method of 12 gauge to the brainstem. A real bother for the poor bastard who has to clean up the mess. A more pleasant method being asphyxiation with a gas that does not trigger a suffocation response.

I've personally settled on the Kobain if I'm honest, one last dirty insult to society.

Location, location, location. A messy exit in some dark, dingy bedroom is vulgar, really. I'd rather feel the sun, smell the breeze, and hear some lil' bastard bird chirp away.

Follow the thought experiment to the act itself, picking up and feeling the weight the the shell, dropping the round into the chamber, and the sharp mechanical noises as the bolt is driven home.

A deep breath, a tense numbness, engulfed in an expansive emptiness, the insertion of the barrel into the mouth, aiming at an upward angle.

I then realize I'd never pull the trigger.

I've considered buying a dummy round and going through the motions for real to desensitize myself, but I haven't made it that far yet. The unfortunate truth is that I really don't want to end my life, even if that'd be the smart thing to do.

I'll just continue on, in this crazy, pointless world. After all, it only delays my date with the reaper by just a little while.

Some innate desire to live that I can only assume is the result of evolution.

I go through the motions in my head,

The cleaning and preparation for death. What would I need to do to exit is as dignified a manner as possible? The answer is quite a lot, the giving up of prized possessions hurts.

Now we go to methods of suicide. First we have the rather rude method of 12 gauge to the brainstem. A real bother for the poor bastard who has to clean up the mess. A more pleasant method being asphyxiation with a gas that does not trigger a suffocation response.

I've personally settled on the Kobain if I'm honest, one last dirty insult to society.

Location, location, location. A messy exit in some dark, dingy bedroom is vulgar, really. I'd rather feel the sun, smell the breeze, and hear some lil' bastard bird chirp away.

Follow the thought experiment to the act itself, picking up and feeling the weight the the shell, dropping the round into the chamber, and the sharp mechanical noises as the bolt is driven home.

A deep breath, a tense numbness, engulfed in an expansive emptiness, the insertion of the barrel into the mouth, aiming at an upward angle.

I then realize I'd never pull the trigger.

I've considered buying a dummy round and going through the motions for real to desensitize myself, but I haven't made it that far yet. The unfortunate truth is that I really don't want to end my life, even if that'd be the smart thing to do.

I'll just continue on, in this crazy, pointless world. After all, it only delays my date with the reaper by just a little while.
I know you might hear this from plebbitors, but if you end your life you will lose any chance of it getting better. Even if it doesn't, would you rather kill yourself and return to oblivion or live out the rest of your days with good food and videogames. and us :)

I did. I did harm to others too

Holy fuck, so many kidcels and normies in this board.

If you havent considered roping, you're either oblivious or a fakecel.

Rope is the best, more information can be found here: lostallhope.com

And dont make fancy plans with exotic chemical X that requires more effort to acquire than getting a job. Keep it simple stupid.