Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has the sexual revolution given fuel to misogyny? Or is it simply our human nature to

Has the sexual revolution given fuel to misogyny?

• Yes, definitely

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No, not all

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It's a bit complicated

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
P

pisapfa

Banned
-
Has the sexual revolution given fuel to misogyny? Or is it simply our human nature to loath perceived injustices?

Misogyny by definition is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. 

The so-called Sexual Revolution of the 1960's/70's has enabled sexualizing women, putting them on a pedestal, viewing them as nothing more than a pleasure orifice, a piece of flesh to intoxicate, drug - whatever end-means - to justify animalistic lust and pleasure. To justify a sense of acceptance by today's society. To justify your lonely and bitter existence.

The sexual revolution (by virtue of media, etc), has attractive women competing for attention, dressing promiscuously, half-naked. These attractive women will increasingly go out of their way to sexually market themselves. If you're an unattractive woman say Hi to depression, low self-esteem, and being used as a pleasure orifice for desperate sex-driven males.

Standing out sexually will increasingly ever be more difficult, especially, if you're not up to par in terms of social behavior, aesthetics/appearance, or social status. These individuals will no doubt be subjected to both emotional and physical vulnerability, such as, being rejected, being harassed, mocked, and ridiculed for being social outcasts. This leads to depression, feelings of insecurity, low-self esteem, suicidal thoughts. 

Prolonged and sustained periods of depression will increase the risk of developing mental health issues, which ultimately may manifest itself in loathe, hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. 

Some will go as far as justifying sexual harassment, rape, and condone violence against women as a result of this social disease the so-called Sexual Revolution has enabled. What do you think?

I do not mean to make generalization, I apologize if I did. I only want to reach out to my fellow human beings and engage in positive and constructive dialogue. 

Note: I posted this yesterday on r/IncelTears in hopes of engaging in meaningful dialogue, but my post was quickly delete by a mod due to rule 6: "Blackpill nonsense "

Look at Japan.

Japan is a country where the sexual revolution never happened and there is still a lot of NEETs that kill themselves everyday. I think we were just born to hate women because of genetics.

I think hating women is a natural thing for men, but feminism and all of that progressive liberal bullshit just adds fuel to it.

anon2719 said:
Look at Japan.

Japan is a country where the sexual revolution never happened and there is still a lot of NEETs that kill themselves everyday. I think we were just born to hate women because of genetics.

Do NEETs in japan kill themselves because they hate women? Why do they hate women? Is it because of their lack of success in life? If so, their hatred is not rational. Why not hate males too for their lack of success in life, since males are directly competing with them for employment, social status, etc. 

Moreover, misogyny isn't exclusive to the sexual revolution. Other forms of cultural and social behavior may also fuel misogyny, in addition, to the sexual revolution which makes it exceedingly difficult for the inferior genetic pool to stand out sexually in society. The question is: has the sexual revolution helped drive a wedge between males and females in society?

the sexual revolution was started by jewish women. direct your hatred there.

Voted yes.

Japan's issue is because their FHOs want to be career cunts which is almost impossible if they get married, as they are expected to become housewives. So there's a high adult virginity rate and everyone is miserable (even some FHOs themselves). This will become the norm in the West, except that all FHOs will get sex and sub-8 men will LDAR.

ordinaryotaku said:
I think hating women is a natural thing for men, but feminism and all of that progressive liberal bullshit just adds fuel to it.

Do successful men hate women? Do men that are content with their lives (by whatever means), hate women? To allege that hatred for women is a natural tendency for men is a dubious claim. You need to analyze the root causes behind said loathe. What factors drive men to hate women? Why not hate successful men too while you're at it?

female "depression" is a joke.

pisapfa said:
Do NEETs in japan kill themselves because they hate women? Why do they hate women? Is it because of their lack of success in life? If so, their hatred is not rational. Why not hate males too for their lack of success in life, since males are directly competing with them for employment, social status, etc. 

Moreover, misogyny isn't exclusive to the sexual revolution. Other forms of cultural and social behavior may also fuel misogyny, in addition, to the sexual revolution which makes it exceedingly difficult for the inferior genetic pool to stand out sexually in society. The question is: has the sexual revolution helped drive a wedge between males and females in society?

Ya I think it definitely helps drive a wedge between men and women.

Men have stopped respecting women because of the sexual revolution and a lot of them (like us) hate them now.

I was just thinking about how it wouldn't necessarily make our lives better had it never happened because we were born with bad genetics.

anon2719 said:
Ya I think it definitely helps drive a wedge between men and women.

Men have stopped respecting women because of the sexual revolution and a lot of them (like us) hate them now.

I was just thinking about how it wouldn't necessarily make our lives better had it never happened because we were born with bad genetics.

I believe without the sexual revolution, a genetically inferior specimen would not feel as inadequate in society. They wouldn't be feel as isolated and as an outcast, because there would be less gender-mixing and half-naked women walking around to fuck up with your inferiority-complex and with your hormones. 

Being less insane, you'd focus more on yourself, your life, and self-betterment.

Some will go as far as justifying sexual harassment, rape, and condone violence against women as a result of this social disease the so-called Sexual Revolution has enabled. What do you think?
TLDR being sexual revolution -> foids most affected. Making a boogeyman out of men who still haven't done any harm to foids despite their utter degeneracy and never will. No wonder fucker didn't last past 6 posts.

TLDR being sexual revolution -> foids most affected. Making a boogeyman out of men who still haven't done any harm to foids despite their utter degeneracy and never will. No wonder fucker didn't last past 6 posts.
bro this thread is fucking old